“Best restaurant in Navan!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dublin
“Best restaurant in Navan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Its been four years since I last went to Zucchinis, partly beacuse I don't live in Navan anymore and partly because the last two times I was here before that were nothing like what I experienced when I visited this time.

Zucchinis has come a long way since the last time I was here. I am a restauranteur by trade and LOVE great food and service and what I experienced on my visit was nothing less than perfect. From menu choices, service, ambience ( I love what they've done with the place!), timings with the courses, a very tasty and well priced early bird menu to the food.

Not a usual choice for me to have a salad but being a massive Clonakilty black pud fan and with a reccomendation from the young man taking our order, the choice of a salad with Cashel blue cheese, but perfectly married with Clonakilty Black Pudding proved to be the right one! Only downside was that being a salad in Ireland its usually drowned in dressing and this one had a beautiful creamy and very plentiful one! Despite that I enjoyed every mouthful, leaving behind only the heavy leaves in the middle.

That followed by a perfectly cooked Fillet of Salmon - nice crispy skin on top with beautiful, moist & cooked to perfection fillet, laid out on top of a prawn bisque that surrounded the little parisienne cut outs of veg! I would loved to have finished every morsel but was just too full.

Am a renewed customer and a massive fan, can't wait to go back! Good restaurants and great service with fab food is a great cocktail and hard to find! You'de be a fool not to!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Co.Meath
“Still the best in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Well done Zucchinis you are still the only restaurant in Navan that I can bring Family & Friends to and know that nobody will be disappointed.

Fantastic food, staff, atmosphere - keep it up!

Visited October 2012
DROGHEDA
“This lovely restaurant has a really upmarket feel without been too pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Although not necessarily a big restaurant, however, it is cosy without been cramped. I visited with 3 friends and we were all well impressed with the quality of the food and the service

trim co meath
“Beautiful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Have been to Zucchini's a few times and every time we have went we got a very nice meal. It is a very popular place there is always a very good crowd there.

Visited October 2011
“Great food,great staff,great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My review is the same,just great.and cocktails hit the spot.best in leinster for me.but book in time,found out the hard way.bob

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere