We are a family of three from Sweden who spent our vacation 2011 in Ireland. We stayed three nights at The Yellow house in Navan and enjoyed it very much. Very good standard, and the Irish breakfast was marvellous. Beautiful surroundings and lots of interesting things to see close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds with antiques throughout. This quiet location with plenty of off road parking, is only 2 minutes walk from the bus that takes you to the Arrival / Departure building at Dublin Airport, or Dublin City every 15 minutes. Within a short walk to town centre or an easy commute to all the Heritage Sites in the Boyne Valley area. Great choice for breakfast with home cooking a specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your The Yellow House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yellow House Bed And Breakfast
- The Yellow House Hotel Navan