“TOP CLASS” 5 of 5 stars

Main Street | Newtown Forbes, Longford, Ireland
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Longford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: A new restaurant on the main Dublin Sligo route. Owner David. Food very good reasonably priced. Excellent service
Roscommon, Ireland
“TOP CLASS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited Tus Nua during the week, the weather was horribly wet and my partner and I needed warming up, I ordered the Guinness Stew and wow I have never experienced anything like it, my partner had the home made burger and was well chuffed with his choice, the staff are really friendly and the food was top class and not at all expensive, we will definetly be dining there again!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Nice friendly staff food not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Brought my partner and daughter out for dinner here one sunday after attending a communion meal a few weeks prior and was well impressed with the food and service but was very let down we both ordered beef and I couldnt even eat it it tasted that vile the waitress said it was straight out of the oven when she served it! veg and potatoes were quite tasteless too I was so disappointed it ruined my sunday as I looked forward to going there all week after experiencing the wonderful meal there before we were the only people in the restaurant and we could hear the conversations in the kitchens very clear between the women.. I wasnt going to complain but the waitress could see that I didnt touch much of the food she couldnt apologies enough and didnt charge for the meal I really hope I get the chance to enjoy a meal like the first one I had there again

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ash, United Kingdom
“Great eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had a wonderful evening meal and dining experience. Staff were great nothing to much trouble. The food was of high quality and and well presented. And at a very reasonable price. Would def go back

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Longford, Longford, Ireland
“You can have something to eat in Newtownforbes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Tus Nua. David and his family serve honest grub, great portions and friendly service. Much more than you would expect from a small village diner. Very flexible for fussy eaters! BYOB and leave one for the chef!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

fantastic meal. well presented. very tasty . better than any place n longford and reasonable. bring your own wine. . . no prob and no charge. will b back.

• Visited June 2013