“GREAT FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Newbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
“GREAT FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had a meal at jaipore on sunday, lovely meal with a great atmosphere and service,will go back with friends over christmas,

Monasterevan, Kildare, Ireland
“Top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Food was excellent, lots of flavours, staff was very friendly and welcoming. Staff recommended dishes that were delicious. Food was great value for money. We would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Athgarvan
“Best Indian restaurant I've been to yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Excellent food & service. Reasonable price. Located just off the main street, so easy to access. Well worth a visit. A+

Newbridge
“First Class Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food is amazing,full of flavour.I would highly recommend this restaurant.The service is also first class,very friendly & welcoming.They also have a delivery service which I also would recommend.I can not recommend this restaurant highly enough.

Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
“A must go restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on a trip to Kildare and I have to say this was the nicest meal out we have ever had! The food was just delicious and the price was so reasonable. It was true value for money. I also most comment on the staff, they were very friendly and made us so comfortable. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone. A really fantastic restaurant with beautiful food. We make sure to take a trip down every fortnight if possible! Could not recommend Jaipore enough!

• Visited June 2012