“Great spot for food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
rathangan
“Great spot for food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Perfect food. Well priced and the staff will cater for anything you want.
Would 100% recommend Judge Roys to anyone (already do).
Great bar for a night out too.

• Visited November 2012

85% Recommend
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing! I really wish i could have the chef come and cook for me at home haha! Great for a few drinks with friends too... Best place for food in Newbridge without a doubt!

• Visited May 2013
“love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Myself and my partner always pick Judge Roy Beans for something to eat when we are dining out. We always leave full, and completely satisfied with the food and service we recieve. It's also good value for money. My partner also particularly enjoys his pint there! :) I'm also vegitarian and am never dissapointed with my meal...they offer something a bit different from the usual ''deep fried veg burger''. Highly reccomend this place!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, service & value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times food always lovely, the buttons for service on the tables are a great idea. Was also here for a birthday party, an area was reserved for us & there was free finger food supplied which was lovely & there was so much food we couldn't finish it all! Would definitely recommend to everyone.

• Visited February 2013
“Don't bother-mouldy food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Myself, partner & our 2kids(3yrs & 10 mths) went here on a Sunday, it was really busy but we found a table after about 10min, our 3 yr old ordered burger & chips & ate the majority of it, when I picked up her burger to help her finish I noticed 2 big blue spots of mould on the bun, disgusted I showed the waitress, she came back & offered a free ice cream for the child, I know the kids main course is free but why bother if its mouldy old food fit for for the bin? My partner had order the steak burger with onion strings & it came out with no onion strings, he asked the waiter & he said fryer was broke so there was none, 5 mins ltr 2 of the tables nxt to us received orders with onion strings!! I had 2 glasses of wine, the first ice cold & lovely, the 2nd came out warm & to top it off we had to wait 25min for the child's ice team that the waitress made a big deal out of asking did she want actuall real strawberries, when it came out it was 1 strawberry cut into 4 quarters, at this stage we had to laugh but defo won't be returning & it's such a pity because some of the food was nice & it does have good atmosphere. My advice is still dont bother

• Visited May 2013