“Fantastic staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Dublin Airport

You added Premier Inn Dublin Airport to your Saves list
Premier Inn Dublin Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Airside Retail Park, Swords 1000, Ireland (Formerly Tulip Inn Dublin Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rooms from £62
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Swords
“Fantastic staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel. The staff could not have been more helpful, the rooms are clean and spacious and brekky is fantastic with loads of choices and huge servings. We will definitely be coming back to airside, an excellent experience.

• Stayed June 2014
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your recent stay with us.

My team will be delighted to read your review about them. At Premier Inn, our team do put the guest at the heart in everything we do!

The team and myself look forward in welcoming you back for many more great stays.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We booked this hotel several months in advance and got an exceptionally good rate. $62Cdn for a family room which is a larger room with 2 double beds (very comparable to a regular hotel room in North America). This was by far our least expensive hotel for our 2.5 weeks in the UK and Dublin. We needed a hotel that was close to the airport as we had an early morning flight out. We stayed only one night (Aug 10)and took the shuttle (1euro per person) from the airport. I believe you walk to Post #14 to catch the shuttle. Lucky for us it was right there when we arrived and we were the only 4 to get on. It’s not a little shuttle van, it is a really large double decker bus. It was a quick ride to the hotel. The hotel is located right across the road from a mall which is perfect for those moving on with their travels if you forgot to pack something. It is also within walking distance to the chain restaurant, TGIF, which is where we went for dinner. It was pricey for a TGIF but the convenience and savings we had with our room made it worthwhile. The room itself was actually quite large and clean. Our bathroom was a decent size and the shower had the best water pressure we had on our trip. I called for a wake up call (4:30am, ugh) and we caught the shuttle at around 5:45am. I believe they run at :15 and :45 after the hour and start at 4:30am. It drops you off and it was a bit confusing as we noticed there were 2 terminals (we hadn’t noticed that upon arrival) and we had no clue which one we needed. So, I ran back quickly and asked the driver and he pointed us in the right direction thankfully as it would have been a total waste of time we didn’t have to spare had we walked to the wrong one. All in all, I would absolutely stay here again if looking for a place near the airport. Try various websites like Expedia for the best deal, I think it was cheaper than booking direct with the hotel.

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read yourself and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our best room only rates are available online and are best booked in advance.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Back again for a weekend in Dublin and really this is the only hotel we would stay in. Very clean and in a great location. The breakfast is first class and the food is warm and tasty. Staff are very good and cant do enough for guests, except for a barman who served us on Thursday. He managed to go the whole transaction without speaking and when I requested to pay with my card he rolled his eyes and then made a huge deal because the recepit machine wouldnt work.(14 euros is an acceptable amount for a card!) On 3 visits he is the only member of staff who has not been nice to deal with.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read we continue to deliver on our promise of a Good Night Guarantee in a clean and well-maintained environment delivered by our team who really do care for our guests.

However I am disappointed to read the level of customer service your received from my Food & Beverage Team member. As you are aware from your visits with us and other reviews on Tripadvisor, this is not the level of customer service I accept from any of my team to deliver to our guest’s. I sincerely apologise for this poor level of service that was delivered to you.

Southport, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Having arrived early the staff could not have been more helpful, booked our party or three adults and one child into our two rooms which were clean and bright. staff at reception were only too helpful in all infomation given. Breakfast were superb having chosen both continental and full [grandson was made up he could just help himself as often as he wanted] evening meals were just as good,only faults I can say is that the bed was only a double not a king size as we have always had at all our other stays with premier inns and a bit far from Dublin but the bus service was good and weather was fine, overall a great stay of three nights,would recomend

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read yourself and family enjoyed your stay with us. Our Buffet Breakfast is great value for families with kids under 16 eating free.

Helsinki
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best Premier Inn hotel that I've stayed in. Friendly staff, modern, warm and clean room, good bathroom, effective check in and out, and an inexpensive bus connection to Dublin airport. This is a great option if you want to stay rather near to the airport, but for visiting Dublin city centre this is a bit far away. Can't say anything else negative though, so would highly recommend: great value for money.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read your enjoyed your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver on our purpose of great rooms, great value delivered by our great people.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We visit Ireland every even numbered years and found the Premier Inn back in 2008. We can honestly say that the facility is as well maintained and is as good of a value as it was six years ago. Convenient to the airport, close to Malehide for dinner and the bars - an overall great property and experience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

The team and myself look forward in welcoming in back again for many more great stays.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

First time staying in a Premier Inn hotel and I found it to be very good, this hotel was very clean and the staff are very helpful car park was free. I stayed in a family room and again it was very clean and the shower was fantastic after a day at comic con I will be back the next time in the area.

Stayed August 2014
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed you stay with us. I hope you had a good trip at Comic Con, which I believe was a great show!

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Operations Manager

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport? Share your experiences!