We needed budget accommodation for four one double one twin this weekend
Rooms tired looking - minimum provided in the room NO Shampoo etc barely adequate towels see below for reason why!!free parking but WIFI NOT FREE 5€
a day crikey sakes even hostels provide it free now
the shower curtain was far too short and no floor towel provided so the guys were wading in shower water in the bathroom plus the water was not hot at 9am and that I read on this site that shampoo wasnt provided I would have had to use the mingy soap provided!
We will not be back in a major hurry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Dublin Airport offers clean, modern rooms, 5 minutes' drive from the main airport terminal. An airport shuttle service is available every 30 minutes from 04:00. There is space for free parking on site. Each room features a satellite TV, a spacious work desk, and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms can accommodate families of 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years old). Guests can dine at the informal on-site restaurant, open from 07:00 until 22:00, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Full meals and snacks are available, and a range of alcoholic drinks are also served. Swords village is a 5-minute walk away. There are pubs, restaurants and shops, including the fantastic Pavilions Shopping Mall. There is direct, easy access to the M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin Ferry terminal is 12.6 miles from the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords Hotel Swords
- Travelodge Swords
- Swords Travel Lodge
- Swords Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Dublin
- Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords County Dublin, Ireland