“Really gorgeous - Really buzzing” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Really gorgeous - Really buzzing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Myself and my family went to Mastersons after some research online and some twittering to see what others thought of it. This place is really fantastic and seemed really jammed packed when we arrived, the booking sheet was literally full up. The staff were very helpful and when we rang to see if they could take us earlier they had no problem in taking us half an hour earlier (my parents had travelled from Donegal so were anxious to get to their hotel). We were seated in the upstairs piano bar which was buzzing and had a great atmosphere, there was a pianist there also who added to the vibe.

For starter I had the baby back ribs which were really nice, although messy as expected. My brother had the same, my Mum had the mushrooms and Dad had the Sizzling Prawns which were absolutely divine I was so jealous I did not go for them. For main I had the Tiger Rose which is a tiger prawn tagliatelle dish, really fantastic and there were SO many tiger prawns, other restaurants take note. Others had seabass, pizza and rib eye steak, all equally as nice. It was great that the waitress pointed out that the rib eye steak can be fatty as to not dissapoint my Dad. However he didnt mind and wanted it anyway. For desert I had the crepe and others had the brownie. Very nice. All in including wine and soft drinks €120 - a BARGAIN!

Special thanks to our waitress who was so so helpful and was delighted to see us! We will be back and I intend on telling friends! Well done Mastersons!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great restaurant and food, loved the wine bar upstairs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Went here twice this week earlier with work colleagues on Tuesday for first time and we were all happy with food and I found the staff friendly and I tried seabass which was really nice great to see how busy it was for that early in week. I went here again Saturday as wanted to bring the in laws somewhere new as they are over visiting and we had a great evening I tried to surf and turf on stone which was a great and we were upstairs at the piano bar which I would recommend. Great restaurant will return

Dublin
“Consistently good food , value and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Mastersons has to be one of the best places to eat in the swords area , if not the north county dublin area ! I have been on numerous occasions now on different days of the week and times of the day , and the one thing mastersons delivers is consistently great food and service not matter when you go.

Of course mastersons is a steak house , so i would recommend the steak . I have tried other items on the menu but the steak is what they're famous for and is what keeps me coming back for more.

I would recommend the Fillet steak and the Medallions of Beef , both are surpurb dishes.

I have been to mastersons as a couple , a small family meal and as a large gathering ,and they seem to cater for everything. They have an upstairs and a front and back section downstairs so they can manage to seperate the large groups with children from the couples who just want a quiet corner , so everyone gets the experience they came for.

As well as serving excellent food Mastersons is also second to none for thier value for money. I cant believe they have a three course early bird menu for 16 Euros !!!

• Visited December 2012
County Dublin, Ireland
“Great Food Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had another great meal in Mastersons. There were 12 in our group including children and Grand Parents and every one had a great evening. The food was excellent and the service friendly and efficient as always .

• Visited December 2012
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Best steak in the area for sure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a high end eaterie and the food and service really is excellent. Book early to avoid disapointment!

Visited January 2013