“quickest seafood chowder” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Smuggler's Creek Inn is an Award-Winning Restaurant & Bar with Accommodation. It is situated on a cliff edge with breathtaking panoramic views over Rossnowlagh beach and Donegal Bay. The interior is decorated with seafaring theme, natural stone walls, original timber floors and beams. It's a very popular destination for locals & tourists alike.
“quickest seafood chowder”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

very tasty and rich seafood chowder, very quick service, a fireplace that makes a huge difference for all freezing surfers, you can actually have your chowder just beside it, very friendly staff. We liked it so much that we actually already came back to have the meal there 2 days in a row. Fantastic views over the bay!!!! if you're lucky to get to sit at the window, bookings available though.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Donegal Town, Ireland
“Felt completely embarist!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My partner and his brother decided to go for sunday lunch and I suggested this place so off we went very much looking forward to it.. every thing was going fine food was served. Not long after this I looked at my partners face of dismay I asked whats wrong hed found a medium length ed black hair in the dinner now when id spoke to a thai lady who quickly telling us shes the owner! She looked at me like I was scum and trying to get out of paying for a meal I was totally embarist at her reaction as I had even spoke quietly as to not let it disturb anyone elses meal.. I can honestly stay me our any relation of mine will never be there again!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Freetown, Sierra Leone
“Wonderful Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Spent a lovely afternoon on a beautiful December day in the Smuggler's Creek. They were very busy when we arrived so on the manager's suggestion we made a booking and went for a stroll on the beach and then enjoyed a drink at the bar.

Once were seated, the table service was excellent, we had the garlic mussels to start with, which I think were the best garlic mussels I've ever had. I then had the fish and chips, which were really good, the fish had a nice light batter, it was a huge portion and I didn't finish it. The duck salad that my friend had was also really good. The menu is very well priced.

In addition to great food, the view is just stunning - even if you don't have time to come here for food it is worth driving up to enjoy a drink, especially on a good day when you can sit outside.

I will definitely be returning.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast
“Chowder with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Never fails to impress, even on a cold crisp December day. Food and service excellent, and the mulled wine and chowder were outstanding. Booking advised, even for lunchtime.

Visited December 2013
“Gorgeous food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very, very good...... At was absolutly amasing! We loved it!
we will be back tomorow, the day after hat!!!

Visited December 2013