I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. 5-star experience. Both my wife & I had our wedding reception here on Friday August 7th. What a spectacular day, and even made more special by the hotel & staff. Everyone one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening & long into the night. Of the wedding guests we spoke to the following day, everyone remarked on how good the food was, (how tender the beef was) , how good the service was & how amazing, I mean amazing the ballroom looked. Prior to booking the Vienna Woods for our wedding, we looked at hotels all around Cork City, East Cork, Blarney etc & by far did Vienna Woods stand out. All the staff are so friendly & helpful. Michael Magner, hotel director, made sure our day went perfect, even down to the lavender he personally placed on our wedding cake to match the cake ribbon. I'm not into all that stuff, but my wife is, and she was thrilled. So, to all the staff at Vienna Woods, thanks allot, I can thank you enough. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods