My wife and I have just completed a short break at the Vienna Woods Hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room in the new part of the hotel was clean, warm and comfortable. The receptionist, Susan, welcomed us like old friends explaining the working details of the hotel. We had dinner on three evenings and were very pleased with the choice and quality of the food and the prompt friendly service especially pleasant was Phoenix. This hotel is just close enough and far enough from the center of Cork to be convenient to the cities charms and yet adjacent to "The Island" golf course. When we are in the area we will stay at The Vienna Woods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods