My wife and I stayed recently as we were in the hotel for a wedding, Despite being very busy when we arrived, we both found the staff to be very helpful. The room was very clean, comfortable and bright. The food at the wedding was very good and promptly served and there was no shortage of staff, my only little gripe was the hotel bar. The staff on duty seemed to be new and unsure of what to do and as a result the coolers weren't on and no body was sure how to use the coffee machine, this didn't stop anybody enjoying themselves however.
On the whole I would return again and would recommned it to others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods