“A real Icelandic adventure to Hveravellir!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 17 Attractions in Selfoss
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Iceland Safari offers wide range of Glacier Tours, Volcano Tours and Offroad Tours.Our vehicles have been taylor made for off road tours and glacier excurtions. Our drivers and guides have a wide "off road" experience with "Super 4WD's" and will make your Iceland Safari tour unforgettable. We are located in the heart of the "Golden Circle" one km south from Geysir.
Starkville, Mississippi
“A real Icelandic adventure to Hveravellir!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

What a great day we all had visiting Geysir, Gullfoss, glaciers and the hot springs at Hveravellir in the Super Jeeps! I have nothing negative to write other than the weather being less than perfect. Our guides were professional, friendly, skilled and knowledgable (conversation ranged from geology to edible wild plants to fine art to Icelandic history). Our vehicles were safe, comfortable and ideally outfitted for the rough terrain (including some off-roading). My family and I would not have been able to see so much in one day without the services of Iceland Safari.

When I was daydreaming about our trip to Iceland I pictured myself soaking comfortably in natural, sulphur-y, hot springs while nasty weather swirled above my head. And that is exactly what I did today - and with new friends!

I highly recommend Iceland Safari for people wanting a hassle-free experience. Bring some Kronas to support Hveravellir and to buy some coffee. Bring warm clothes, rain gear and your best camera.

Visited July 2013