“Looking forward to returning” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   196 E. Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Missouri
“Looking forward to returning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is by no means a new updated motel but I did enjoy my stay there. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are exterior entrance but they do have an elevator to get you to your floor without having to tote everything up the stairs. The room was nice and quiet. There was a nice flat screen TV with a decent selection of channels but no premium channel. The bed was nice and comfortable. The water was good and hot with decent water pressure in the shower. The workspace is poor but this area is not supposed to be about work. The motel had a great view of the countryside. They are doing some upgrading and I hope they have it done by the time I bring my wife as I will be returning because I really enjoyed the town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you so very much for your comment! Hope to see you again soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My daughter made reservataions for us at another property prior to our visit. When we arrived at the property she was told they were sorry but they had overbooked and had no rooms. Coming from the DFW area we were tired and very disappointed.
Your hotel looked nice so we decided to stay.
We are so happy we did. The room was beautiful the service was wonderful. And what a bonus a great breakfast.
Thank you soooo much!! We will be back with our husbands........L&M

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so very much for your great comment and thanks for giving us a chance! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you back again soon!
Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast! When I saw this had been changed from a Comfort to Quality, I was a little concerned, but upon arrival, those concerns were quickly put to rest. I have stayed at many Comfort Inns, Comfort Suites and other hotels that were considerably more expensive (about 30-40 per year), yet they were not as nice as this Quality. I believe the reason for the name change is because rooms have exterior doors, but we did not feel unsafe at all, and this was not an issue for us. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was very nice, reception and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful both when we checked in late afternoon and then the morning staff the next day. We will definitely stay here again when in the area, and I can't say that I have ever said that about a Quality before.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you so very much for your awesome comment. I am glad to hear even after your bad experiences at other Quality Inns you chose to stay with us. Yes it is true we used to be a Comfort Inn and are now a Quality Inn. The reason behind the change is because Choice Hotels has changed their standards on Comfort Inns to where they all have to have the interior hall ways. There is no reason to fear the name change, We are still the same great hotel we have always been! Same Management, Same AWESOME staff, Same DELICIOUS breakfast, Same GREAT hotel! Thank you again for your awesome review and we can't wait to see you all back again soon!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

at arriving the staff was very helpful , they did not keep you waiting a second when you walked in the door. they got you your every need . The clerk, Taylor , was very helpful and so was the clerk , Justin , when we checked out. The rooms were very nice. This is good for business , couples , friends , and families. Would I go back? Yes I would because of the great service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you so very much for your great comment! We as well think that our best attribute is our helpful and attentive staff. Again thank you for your comment and I can't wait to see you back again soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Nice place to stay, excellent staff! Will be back again for pleasure. Would be a wonderful motorcycle trip, beautiful scenery. and a lot of History. many things to offer. don't try to do it all take your time and enjoy.

Room Tip: I don't think they have a bad one!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you so very much for your awesome comment! Can't wait to see you guys back again!
Dryden, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had a wonderful time at this hotel.... First of all it was beautifully decorated... We were given a room without a fridge, and was going to be there 5 days... Felt we needed one so went to front desk... Beth was working and moved us into an inside room with a fridge.... It was a great room and we so appreciated her being so nice and helpful... The breakfast was very good and staff was very nice and helpful.. It was served in the Victorian tea room which was really cute... The grounds were very pretty... I would highly recommend this hotel. Great location... Going back in feb and sure we will stay again.. Thank you for a very pleasant vacation..

Room Tip: We stayed in inside suite which was wonderful.... Very spacious and nice room... Bed was extremely c...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you so very much for your comment and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Not all of our rooms have refrigerators but we do have some upgraded rooms that do have refrigerators and our Executive & Luxury Suites have refrigerators and microwaves. I am glad to hear Beth helped you out in finding the room that would suite your length of stay. Thank you again for your comment and we hope to see you back again soon!
Fair Grove, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

If I were writing this rating based on front desk personnel only, I would have to add another rating circle! Friendly, friendly staff that bent over backwards to meet our requests. Even upgraded us for free because the room they originally put us in was not what we had booked. The room itself was okay, not huge, but still plenty comfortable. Bed was fine and I'm pretty picky about having a comfortable bed. Bathroom was large, but a awkward in arrangement of fixtures. Let's just say the location of the toilet vs the location of the door wasn't thought through - knees and toes were in danger. The bathroom definitely needed maintenance attention, as in maintenance man. (probably mainly due to building settling, we were in the older, back building). To be totally honest, the bathroom could've also benefited from a good, deep scrubbing. But it was okay, I wouldn't consider it "dirty" and wasn't uncomfortable in there. The grounds outside were interesting and pleasant to view, especially at Christmas time. (By the way, the lobby decorations were gorgeous! Beautiful, huge Christmas tree!) The free breakfast was a standard Comfort Inn breakfast, except they did have quiche as a choice, which was a nice touch. Wide variety of foods to choose from. Would I stay here again? Quite possibly. There were no deal breakers, it's just a little run down. I would definitely like to transfer their front desk staff to every hotel I'll be staying at in the future!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for your comment! I am pleased to hear that our staff is what made your stay. I am sorry that you felt the room was dated but on the bright side of that as we continue through our transition from a Comfort Inn into a Quality Inn all of our rooms will be going through some renovations. I will pass along your compliments of our lobby Christmas decor to our Front Desk Manager, Justin, seeing as he did all the decorating. Thanks again for the comment and I do hope we see you again sometime!

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!