“Best breakfast and view around.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Louisburg, Kansas
“Best breakfast and view around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great staff, the breakfast can not be beat with Kisch, scrambled eggs, waffles, cereals, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, juices milk, etc. the pool was clean and quiet, the garden area was both tranquil and alive. The view at sunset from the third floor balcony was spectacular.

The rooms were ok but a bit dated no fridge in rooms but clean.

The staff remembered us from a four day visit the year before so turnover doesn't seem to be a problem and the staff seemed to know their jobs, it the chain would give this motel a makeover it would be perfect as it was it rated great!

Room Tip: during the summer months rooms on the back will be quieter and since there is an elevator it doesn...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your comment and I'm glad to hear your a return guest! I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed our awesome breakfast, beautiful gardens and helpful staff. We do our best to remember everyone after their first visit to be able to welcome them back on their next!! I am sorry to hear you feel our rooms are dated but as we go through the process of becoming a Quality Inn room improvements will begin. I hope to see you guys back again and again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the cottage which is tucked in the woods behind the hotel. It was perfect! We enjoyed sitting on the awesome porch and the serenity of the woods. Very peaceful. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so very much for your great comment! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay in our cottage. It is one of the best kept secretes in Eureka lodging. Again thanks for the comment and we can't wait to see you back again!
Vero Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

The place is clean and staff friendly, good breakfast. But it's time for the place to be updated and they use that heavy carpet room spray to cover the mustiness of the old worn rooms. If your in Eureka Springs skip the chains and go for one of the many great cabins and privately run cottages. We check out after one night and found a great cabin for the rest of our stay.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comment. I am glad to hear a little good along with the bad. I am glad to hear our staff was very helpful and that you enjoyed breakfast. I am sorry that our rooms weren't to your liking. As we go through the process of becoming a Quality Inn, our rooms will be getting updated, New Bedding Package, New Carpet, New Tile, just to name a few things. I hope will give us another shot once these things are completed. Thank you again for your comment.
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Super staff. Room was very clean & cool. Slept very well. Extremely easy access. Close to everything. Awesome breakfast. At least give it a try if you haven't already. Every one has there own opinion, so you won't actually know until you stay there. I really don't believe you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: The AC in the rooms are top notch. Better than most motels or hotels. They are very accommodating. H...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you so very much for you great comment. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back again soon!!
Parsons, Kansas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I spend our 44 anniversary at the Comfort Inn in Eureka Springs AR. We reserved a room with the hot tub. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good. The grounds were well kept. The pool was refreshing. The trolley stop was right outside of the motel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your great comment and congratulations on your anniversary! I am glad to hear you had a great stay and hope to see you back again soon!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We were in eureka springs for our 10 year anniversary. We had booked a cottage for the week. On what we thought was our final night there we were kicked out. The owner had double booked. After throwing our things in the suitcase we decided to try and find a place to stay. We stopped at the comfort inn and they had a room. As I stood there with tears rolling down my face the guy behind the counter looked up at me and said. Mam don't worry, we will take good care of you! Boy did they. We went to our room expecting a normal room. Wrong! They upgraded us to a beautiful king suite with a jacuzzi tub. Again I cried. It was just wonderful. They even gave us a suggestion for a nice dinner and the breakfast the next morning was wonderful. We couldn't not have been more pleased with service. Especially after we checked out and were headed home, I realized my ring was missing. I called and they ran to the room and found it for me! Very honest people!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for your comment and it thrills me to hear that we were there to save the day for your anniversary trip to Eureka. We do our best to go the extra mile to turn a bad Eureka experience into a great one! I truly hope that future trips to Eureka will be spent here at the Comfort Inn! Thanks again for your comment and hope to see ya again soon!
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The Comfort Inn is a bit dated but offers reasonable prices and clean rooms. Location is close to Downtown and the Passion Play. The swimming pool was very clean and well kept. The office staff were very pleasant and helpful with directions to eating options and selections.
I did read a note that as of Jan. 2014 Comfort Inn will become Quality Inn of Eureka Springs. Hope the staff is allowed to remain as they do a nice job for guests.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comment and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. You are correct in reading that as of January 1, 2014 the Comfort Inn of Eureka Springs will become the Quality Inn of Eureka Springs! Only our name will change. We have the same owner, management, same friendly face at the front desk. As we go through this process you will begin to see some room improvements take place, we will have a new bedding package and other just general room improvements. Thanks again for your comment and we hope to see you back again sometime!

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!