“Good value, great service and staff.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Eureka Holiday Hotel

You added Eureka Holiday Hotel to your Saves list
Eureka Holiday Hotel
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3010 East Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Eureka Springs)   |
Ranked #30 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Frisco, Texas
“Good value, great service and staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011 via mobile

This is a good middle of the road motel in a great location. Nothing fancy, just a good clean room with very friendly staff. Good breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

My friend and I stayed three nights at the Quality Inn. I can say it's the best place I have found so far. The room was clean, the service great and the beds were the most comfortable I've found. The only thing I could count as a negative...and it's a small one is the amount of chemicals in the hot tub. When the jets were turned on it was like an episode of I Love Lucy. :) Foam everywhere. :) The hotel right next store was great and has the best catfish! I definately plan on staying here again when in ES!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011 via mobile

I came with my dad and 2 kids to Eureka Springs to see the Passion Play. I spoke with Janet before my arrival and she planned the whole weekend for me. All I had to do was show up. All my tickets and an informational pack was waiting at front desk upon check-in. Like some of the other reviews the hotel does have a funny smell but it was clean with good hot breakfast every morning. The pool is an added bonus with the dive-in movie every night. Great location also. I plan on coming back and this is definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed June 2011
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011 via mobile

Stayed here last week during our second trip to ES. Disappointed in front desk staff. Reservations made 2 months in advance, for two rooms. When we checked in, the rooms were on opposite sides of the hotel. We were told that due to a wedding all the rooms were full, but both of our rooms had an open room next to it our entire stay. The kids love the pool though.

• Stayed June 2011
Mooresville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

Recently stayed at the Quality Inn for three nights in Eureka Springs. I spoke to Janet before our arrival about our room preference and she was courteous and extremely helpful. Holly checked us in with hospitality and the assurance that if we needed anything at all to just call on her. The room was clean and our location faced a wooded area with flowering trees. We especially appreciated that we never heard another guest the entire time we were there- and that the building itself provided a secure location for the horrible storms that rolled in that first night. The computer in the main lobby was very convenient and a printer is available to the guests. Breakfast was a variety of hot items and standard fare.
The unexpected surprise of this motel is the indoor pool area....large pool, hot tub and a movie screen where family oriented movies are shown every night at 8pm. The indoor tropical themed area is what I have expected at larger resorts...and a lovely bonus to what would otherwise be your typical motel. If you have children this is the place to stay! The pool area was never crowded and there are lots of lounge chairs to enjoy the serenity of the surroundings.
I plan to stay at the Quality Inn every time I am in Eureka Springs...Holly, Adam and Janet made my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Mesquite, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

Recently stayed here over my son's spring break. We had unexpectedly cold temps the first day so the pool was a nice thing to do. The location is right in the middle of everything with a trolley stop so that was good. Now for the bad, the doorknob on the bathroom door did not work properly, the wallpaper was stapled to the wall, there were white stains on the chair and carpet, the "hot" breakfast was cold, the night lady wore sunglasses the two nights she worked and she wasn't friendly or helpful, our wake up call was an hour late the first day and non existent the second, if we wanted new towels it was our responsibility to take the wet towels to the front desk and get new towels, our room was not cleaned the second day and no new towels were brought, again we were asked to come to the front desk with the old ones to receive new ones. The pool was clean and it had dive in movies nightly which is a nice feature. Management really needs to see about cleaning this place up they could have a good thing if they just took care of business.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
western Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

Stayed here spring of 2009, quite satisfied. But now this year, not nearly as nice as last year. It seemed someone not working at hotel was checking people in. What a mess.
She didn't know what she was doing. The rooms are good in size, basically quite clean.
Except, the carpet not only needed vacuuming, but needed a very good shampoo. The
carpet was very dirty. The breakfast is average, no waffles though. It does seem like
last year, the breakfast had more variety. The skim milk in pitcher was sour. We won't
be staying at this Quality Inn again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Eureka Holiday Hotel? Share your experiences!