An unscheduled night in Eureka Springs led us to the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Room was good sized. Lots of amenities that would be nice to use had we had more than one night here. Restaurant on-site. Small dogs welcome. Beautiful surroundings and well situated for other activities/shopping. Fair price. Friendly staff. Ample parking. Checkout at 11. Only small complaint is the noise from room above us - thin floor allowed guest whistling in the morning and then constant footsteps to easily be heard in our room.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Of The Ozarks Hotel
- Best Western Inn Of The Ozarks Hotel Eureka Springs
- Best Western Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn of the Ozarks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.