“GREAT PLACE I WILL BE BACK!!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #7 of 35 hotels in Eureka Springs
Texarkana, Texas
“GREAT PLACE I WILL BE BACK!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2008

Our 11 member church group loved this place!!
Our rooms were clean and appeared to be oversized.
No one had any complaints about their beds, we had plenty of water pressure and hot water.
One of our rooms had requested an extra bed, and it was more of a 3/4 bed than a twin. It was very comfortable.
Daily maid service was excellent.
The Inn is exactly as the pictures show, if not better!
The location was quiet and it was easy access to the main road.
Everyone from the lady who greeted our bus to the maids who cleaned our rooms were warm and friendly.
The food at "Myrtie Mae's" was great! We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner there and each meal was excellent. It was very clean, the food was well prepared, the salad bar was clean and well stocked.

One of the highlights of our stay at the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks was our waitress "Addie" at the Inn's restaurant "Myrtie Mae's". We were all amazed at how she went above and beyond her duties to take care of each one of us. She really shined and I believe it comes not only in pride for the job you do, but perhaps the relationship that all the employees seem to have with the manager. Wow, it has been a long time since I have seen the type of service that we each received during our stay. Next time I am in Eureka Springs I will certainly be staying at the Inn of the Ozarks, and if you visit before I do...be sure and stop by "Myrtie Mae's" and give our best to "Addie"!!

• Liked — How clean it way, the excellent staff and their attention to our needs!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Arlington, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2007

This hotel was a good choice for our family. Rooms were clean. Bathrooms were very clean with good quality linens, and well-sized, with vanity and sink separate from shower/tub and commode. The pool was nice, with a hot tub in a separate room. They have minigolf, arcade games, air hockey, and shuffleboard. (You do have to pay separately for these things--minigolf was $1.00 for 9 holes, I believe.) My 8-year old son loved all the stuff they had for him to do.

The restaurant had good food, at reasonable prices. (Kids french toast was $1.50, I believe.)

Hotel is well-situated for downtown. They have a trolley stop on the grounds, and the drive is very short (less than 5 minutes) if you decide to drive yourself, but parking is minimal. The trolley costs $4.50/day, and you can purchase your tickets at the front desk. They also have laundry on-site. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

One recommendation: visit the Thorncrown Chapel, which is less than 5 minutes from the hotel--very pretty.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2007

We just spent labor day weekend in Eureka Springs. My husband and I traveled with our three children ages 5, 6, and 2. We had an upgraded
room with two queen beds. The room was very comfortable and clean. The pillows were soft and the bathroom was clean with a nice shower/tub combo. The kids liked the outside arcade, the mini golf wasn't that fancy but fun for us for $1.00 a piece. The onsite resturant Myrtie Mae's was inexpensive and had really good food (we ate a late dinner but skipped it for breakfast because it was pretty busy. ) We had an overall great stay in Eureka Springs. Allan at the Holiday Island Marina set us up with a great boat/and tube which the kids absolutely loved. Shawbee's down the road on 62 is an awesome night spot for adults only fun ,music, karoke and fabulous food & drinks! Eagle Rock was a great day trip with the kids, fun gem mining and a cool maze. We are looking forward to our next visit.

• Liked — good food on site, fun for kids
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Hermitage, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2007

I attended a conference at this hotel August 18-23/2007. The toilet/tub area was so small you almost had to step in the tub to close the door! The air conditioner was very loud and noisy. When the air conditioner kicked on to cool the air for my room and the air conditioner came on in the room above me, it sounded like a jet engine sitting on my head. Everyone at the conference complained about loud noisy air conditioners in the rooms. Because the drive was so sharply sloped - walking up hill to the restaurant was not something a handicap person could do. Also it was a 2 story hike down another slope to the swimming pool, which a handicap person could not maneuver. Then if you wanted to actually eat at the restaurant you had to walk there because the parking that was near the restaurant was taken up by people staying at the hotel, so as a handicap person I couldn't even drive up to the restaurant.

If you like cheap and can sleep through anything, & listening to air conditioners clunking on and off every 5 minutes, then this is the place for you.

They take dogs (that bark all the time) but don't take cats!!! Two nights & mornings I had to listen to a barking dog next door.

Peggy

• Liked — The housekeeping service was very good.
  • Disliked — noisy, steep sloped drive not condusive for handicap people.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tulsa, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

I had a great experience at this hotel. The room was immaculately clean and the supplies were well-stocked. In fact, I would have to say our bathroom was the cleanest one I have ever seen in a hotel, including places that are much pricier. The folks at the front desk were very helpful and even provided me with driving directions to a couple of places I couldn't find. The hotel comes with several things to do on-site-- pool, arcade games, mini golf. It was also a relatively quiet stay. We were not disturbed by loud noises or rude guests at any point.

Check-in and check-out were smooth. My one and only complaint about the entire stay was that the on-site restaurant was packed. The lobby area was too small to accommodate all the people waiting to get into the restaurant so we weren't able to try it. Otherwise, it was a great stay. I would highly recommend it to a friend.

• Liked — Very clean room, helpful staff
  • Disliked — A bit crowded, inaccessible restaurant
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2006

If this is the best hotel in Eureka...someone needs to open a new hotel there. The staff was very friendly but the rooms were outdated and stale.( had a non-smoking room, that smelled like a smoking)There was absolutely no water pressure and what they advertise as "Balcony rooms" are rooms with two entrances and the back enterance opens to a walkway with chairs on it that you share with the rest of the guests who have "balconies".I guess this place would be good for kids b/c there seemes to be alot of activities...ping-pong,pool etc. I wasn't impressed.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — room
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2006

In my opinion, this is the best place to stay in Eureka Springs. The location is great...off of Hwy 62, but it's also very secluded and private. You can't beat the pool/recreation area. They have a playground, a hot tub, and the best outdoor pool! The whole area is so relaxing. It's located far from the main road, and is surrounded by sidewalks and trees. The rooms are very nice and clean. Even the restaurant is good! We ate there three times during our short stay, because it was more convenient than driving somewhere.

• Stayed June 2006

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of the Ozarks? Share your experiences!