15 members of our family stayed at this hotel Nov 16, 17, 18 2012 for a wedding vow renewal. The hotel is located outside the main Eureka Springs business/historical district but this is no problem--the city trolley system has a stop right in front of this hotel. This is a nice older property; hotel rooms in one building have outside doors. The other building has inside rooms. Our room (older part) was cheerful, clean, nothing super fancy. Yes, a total renovation would be nice but it's not an issue for us when the place is clean, quiet, etc. All appliances etc worked. Ventilation system quite comfortable. The bathroom was on the small side but it was clean, water was nice and hot, plenty of towels. Our king bed was comfortable; pillows on the bed were of enough variety that it was easy to find one that we liked. A full breakfast is provided (get daily vouchers in the lobby). Our breakfasts were delicious and served promptly which was no small task considering the hotel was very, very busy. There is an outstanding staff at this hotel both in the lobby and the restaurant. Just amazingly friendly, helpful, and the staff seemed truly delighted to have you as as guest. Definitely would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to the downtown historic shopping district at the intersection of Hwy 62 & 23 north. Trolley service available during it's normal daytime schedule. 100% Non-smoking rooms, several small & medium size meeting rooms available for events up to 140 people.Close to several area restaurants such as Bubba's BBQ, Local Flavor, Sparkys Roadhouse restaurant & Tex-mex restaurants. Area attractions within easy driving distance. It's an easy walk to downtown as it's all downhill but remember that it's all uphill coming back, it's only about 2 blocks into downtown. We offer a variety of room types from rooms with 2 Queen beds to specialty Jacuzzi suites for that special occassion. The areas largest outdoor heated pool is also centrally located on the property and available to registered guest only.Enjoy our popular full complimentary breakfast each morning served in the Gazebo Restaurant located just off the lobby of the hotel. This is offered daily off a menu service or during busier mornings in season and most weekends a full breakfast buffet is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Best Western and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Eureka Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eureka Hotel Eureka Springs
- Best Western Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Best Western