“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scandia Inn Bed and Breakfast

Scandia Inn Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Scandia Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Scandia Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
227 W. Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #31 of 74 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Monticello, Arkansas
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

So glad I chose this b&b. Very sweet and friendly hosts. You even get animal hosts. Made me feel at home the whole time. Can't wait to go back in Nov. without the bike so I can shop more. Totally enjoyed the breakfasts in the am and the hot tub in the pm. I would definitely recommend the Scandia Inn of you are in the Eureka Springs area!

• Stayed June 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Wright City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Scandia Inn mixes just the right amount of antiques and modern conveniences to make your stay truly romantic. Even though it's right on the main road the individual and double cabins are solitary and peaceful and make it seem as if you are in the middle of the woods. The rooms were very clean and decorated with well chosen comfortable furniture and decor. Bill and Libby made sure our weekend was relaxing and had delicious food every morning for breakfast. Will be back in the fall for another wonderful weekend.

Room Tip: The larger single cabin is well worth the upgrade! Has a wonderful, large sauna, hot tub in it.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Bill & Libby went out of their way in providing a terrific getaway as we celebrated our wedding anniversary this weekend. Without a doubt, this was the cleanest room I've ever stayed in. The room was of vintage decor and well done. In fact, my wife made the bed before leaving. When I asked her why, she said she just couldn't leave the beautiful quilt left in a heap.The bathroom was rather small but again they make up for it in cleanliness. There were plenty of cable channels to choose from and the TV screen a bit small. But we just watched Netflix on my laptop via their wireless internet. Breakfast was terrific and the conversation even better. When we return next year, we'll again book our room at the Scandia.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Bill, Libby and their daughter all provided a wonderful experience. They went out of thier way to make everything just like home. This is not just a place to stay with comfortable rooms reminiscent of my grandmother's house (only nicer), it is a place to relax and meet lovely people. If I have an opportunity to visit Eureka Springs again, this is where I'll stay. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Pittsburg, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

Wonderful cottage, clean, with terrific hosts. Breakfast was an indulgence - waffles with warm syrup and perfectly cooked bacon. Bring a hair dryer.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

I am a bit reluctant to recommend this place because, if the word gets out about how wonderful this place is, I may not be able to get a reservation the next time I want a perfect get-away. I cannot gush enough about this charming, elegant bed and breakfast and the kind, fabulous hosts -- Bill and Libby. When we arrived, I was blown away by the beauty of the room. Huge bed and every detail fills you with giddy delight, especially if you love Bed & Breakfasts. Great sheets, great mattress, huge whirlpool tub, soft towels, all the right touches. Words cannot express how relaxing it was so sit on my little porch, drink coffee, and feel the stress of my midtown job melt away. Libby's breakfasts are - no joke - insanely good. I did a little bit of reading on the porch and watched the Deer feeding in the wooded area behind our room. I could go on and on. I was at this B&B for less than four days and I left refreshed, relaxed, and counting the weeks until I could steal away for another long weekend. I love this place. I hope you do too!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

At the last minute we decided to make our fall trip to Eureka after all.We knew that lodging would be hard to get at the last minute...but. So I checked the internet and finally made a call to a place we had stayed before. I was informed they had just had a cancellation. So we booked it for 2 nights. The room was ready for us upon arriving early afternoon.Clean. The cleanest place we have ever stayed in Eureka Springs. Many of the lodgings are very old buildings and not always as clean as one may like, but it is over looked because the buildings are just old and only so much can be done. This place is a former road side motor hotel with little cabins in a row. The room, with it's true to the time bathroom was spotless. Not a bit of dust was found in the room or in the main office where breakfast is served. Be warned if you do not like to have animals around while you eat, pick somewhere else to have breakfast. Hank the dog, Herman and Zander the cast will come to keep you company whether you like it or not. I thought it added a bit of character. My one and only problem is that the lights from the store across the street shine in the front window. Maybe just a heavier shade would help. We hung a towel on the curtain rod to help with blocking the light. Other than that it was a great last minute weekend at the Scandia Inn.One more thing, if you stay here...bring your own hair dryer.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Scandia Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!