My daughter and I have been coming to eureka springs for the past 5 years. We have stayed at the Basin hotel and the Grand Central. The Palace was by far the best place. The staff were just outstanding. The room was beautiful and the service was 2nd to none. This hotel is perfect for a romantic get away. I will be coming back with my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich in history, the Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa is a National Historic Register Property, restored with extra attention to detail and serving those with a taste for the finest in unique accommodations. Plan to indulge yourself in Palace Pampering - A tradition that endures with you through time. Our Hotel Staff will ensure that your stay is relaxing, memorable and enjoyable. Our Bath House Spa will take all your stress and troubles away with a wonderful soothing mineral bath, eucalyptus steam treatment or full body massage. Join us for a night or two and we promise to take care of all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel & Bath House Eureka Springs
- Palace Hotel And Bath House Spa