“Highly Recommend!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Mountain Inn

Country Mountain Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
Country Mountain Inn
You added Country Mountain Inn to your Saves list
4112 East Van Buren, Hwy. 62 East, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Rolla, Missouri
“Highly Recommend!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here for two nights in July 2014. The room was very clean and well-maintained. It was obvious that the owners have done a lot to make their hotel a pleasant experience for guests. They offer a continental breakfast every morning. There is a large park-like yard next to the hotel where guests can enjoy a bonfire (several guests gathered around each night, but were not loud), bbq grills, picnic tables, a pool, and an awesome playhouse for the kiddos. The hotel has a great location, as it is just outside the main area of Eureka Springs. I would definitely go back to the Country Mountain Inn during my next visit!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed 2 nights here, and Mike and Teresita Goff are totally awesome! Clean rooms, quiet, and very comfortable. They have all kinds of seating areas around, a bonfire area where people gather nightly, an adorable children's playhouse, nice pool area, a horseshoe pit and are confidently located and biker friendly. Wonderful breakfast in a lovely room with a beautiful view. Couldn't have asked for a better stay. We had a room with two Queen beds on the back and you can pull up on the drive to load and unload easily. You can even fill your cooler from the ice machine for only $1.50. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!! The only 'issue' is I did have to go outside my room to get a Wi-Fi signal, but there is a bench on the porch and it's quiet and beautiful so it was no hardship at all. I didn't have a problem with it.

Room Tip: The 3 rooms at the back are totally quiet and have their own parking spaces. Easy loading and unloa...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends for the 4th of July weekend. This was my second visit. We stayed here last 4th as well. The hotel is nice, location is great, pool and fire ring are great, breakfast was nice, rooms are clean. What really set this hotel apart was the excellent service provided by the owners, who are super attentive to the property and guests. Mike and Teresita go the extra mile to make sure the property is nice and you have everything you need. These are two of the friendliest, hard working hotel owners I have ever met. Hotel is motorcycle friendly, but is not a "biker hotel". Need a cooler to take some drinks to the pool? They have you covered. Need extra cups? No problem. Need shop towels to clean your bike in the morning? Help yourself. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Our family and friends stayed here for a weekend to attend a wedding. There was a great place to have picnics with enough room for everyone. Kids could play on the playground or in the pool and the adults could sit around and visit around a campfire. The breakfast was a little on the bland side, but was there if you wanted it. Great stay in my book.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Muldrow, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I took my mother and her husband to Eureka Springs over the weekend. Not knowing anything about the area I made a reservation at the Country Mountain Inn. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. This motel is biker friendly and not being a biker was a little leary about staying there. We were greeted by Mike at the front desk with a smile on his face as we arrived an hour before check in but that didn't make any difference to Mike. Our rooms were ready and he made us feel so welcomed. There were many bikers there but if we hadn't had seen the motorcycles we wouldn't have kwown they were there. Rooms were nice and clean and Mike and Theresa make you feel like you have known them forever. We will come back again! FOUR thumbs up!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
WICHITA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I and baby son stayed 3 nights here for Labor Day weekend with our inlaws and several cousins and friends. The location is very nice, on the eastern edge of town away but within minutes of everything. The pool was very nice and the fire pit in the evening was very welcome. The rooms are a bit dated, but clean. Mike and Theresita who own the place are very helpful. Breakfast is average as a continental, but the coffee is great. The breakfast room is quite nice. They have coolers available to use if you travel on a motorcycle like we frequently do. Took our own this time with the baby, but something to keep in mind for those 2 wheel travelers who want cold beverages after a days ride! The owners were very kind in giving us a place to store the baby's milk during our stay to keep it frozen. That helped us immensely. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the east side rooms and they were nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Norton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

On our recent motorcycle trip through Arkansas, my husband and I ran into another biker couple who had just come from Eureka Springs. They raved about the town and accommodations at the Country Mountain Inn, so we decided to give it a try. In fact, they opted to go back with us and stay another 2 nights! We found the Country Mountain Inn to be a fabulous place! The rooms were clean and comfortable, the grounds well cared for, and definitely biker friendly with paved, flat parking and towels for cleaning your bike. I cannot say enough good things about the warm and welcoming atmosphere created by owners Mike and Teresita. It's quite apparent their focus is to make your stay feel as comfortable as if you were at home. Everything you could possibly want or need is right there! Can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Country Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!