“New Owner doing things right!” 5 of 5 stars

Eureka Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2093 E. Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #25 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
South Bend, Indiana
“New Owner doing things right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am a full time resident here. The new owner took over in March 2013 and has made many improvements. You will find him and the property manager to be interested in being as helpful as possible. I have never run out of hot water or had a problem with noise. I am extremely happy to have gotten the chance to move in here for the next 4 months. Within walking distance to many many shops and restaurants. Trolley stop close. Resident kitty Moochie, will greet you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fort Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Nothing fancy here folks, no breakfast or blow dryers, older TV, BUT the room was clean, the staff was friendly and the shower had good pressure and was warm. Overall, the only complaint was that the walls were a bit thin - we could here comotion upstairs from people who were still up, so we just turned on the heater for some "white noise", which worked.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Coleman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a wonderful time and hope to go back soon. We had slept great. Nice pillows. Big pillows. The room was clean as was the bathroom. We had rooms upstairs with a small balcony that looked off through trees and part of the town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed there in January. We had NO hot water in the room and NO continental breakfast as advertised. There was a kid at the front desk and he sleeps late in the morning!
The bed was not comfortable. The heating element was loud and we had to shut it off to sleep. You're on your own if you stay there. Stay somewhere else!
We did get a refund for our room. So I guess that's something.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FORT SMITH, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Love this little hotel. Fabulous, friendly staff. Low rates. Most important-very comfortable beds, pillows and nice towels. We are often in Eureka for special events and waited too late to make our usual reservation so we ended up here. This will be our place from now on. Owners are constantly upgrading. There is a nice deck in the back and little gazebo in front.

Room Tip: The room in the back are down a flight of stairs so book early if you want a front room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bellville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

As a travel agent, I have the priviledge of experiencing many different types of hotels and other accomodations. When I check in to an establishment, I always make it a point to view it from my client's eyes. The stay at Eureka Suites is one that I would recommend without hesitation. From the moment I arrived, the staff (who didn't know that I was a travel agent) waited on me hand and foot! They were extremely helpful and nice. The room was simple and clean with an antique/retro flair. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets/towels felt good and smelled nice. The fully stocked kitchenette and bathroom were some of the cleanest I have ever seen! There is a well appointed deck outside facing the woods and a great place to be around 6:00 in the evening when deer come on the property to graze. Free and fast wifi surrounding the property allowed me to take my computer to the hammock and work while watching the deer frolic close by. The quiet property is close to downtown and nightly rates are considered a bargain for the peace you get in exchange. Overall, it is a feel-good place; the feeling that you arrive as strangers and leave as friends. Not only will this be my number one place to stay when I am in Eureka Springs, but I am recommending Eureka Suites to all my clients. Be sure to walk across the street to the quirkly little store that sells EVERYTHING at rock bottom prices. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here once. Great view both back and front if you like to watch motorcycle traffic as I do. My room was great. Peeps running place were great. Will stay there again. Very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Eureka Suites? Share your experiences!