“Jack and Virginia are the best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bluebird Lodge and Cottages

Bluebird Lodge and Cottages
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bluebird Lodge and Cottages
5830 Highway 62 West, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
tulsa ok
“Jack and Virginia are the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

Right away, we felt at home. The room was comfortable. I used the jacuzzi every night! It was quiet and the scenery was terrific. I would not hesitate to stay here again, and again, again......

• Stayed July 2009

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Memphis, Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2008

There was a convention in town and I didn't reserve a room. That's because the prior year I happened across the Bluebird Lodge and had a wonderful experience. This year, I knew exactly where I would stay.

It was great to hear all of my buddies complaining about the cold showers that wouldn't drain. They decided to stay in town so they would be close to everything. I sure am glad I spent that extra 5 minutes to drive to out to the Bluebird.

I must also mention that the owner come in early the next morning just to make sure the coffee was ready. I give this place a thumbs up and will be back again and again.

Keith R.
Memphis, TN

• Liked — The overall experience!
  • Disliked — I was unable to stay longer...
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Caddo Mills, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2006

My husband, myself and 2 other couples were on a road trip through Arkansas on our motorcycles and needed to stay in Eureka Springs that night. When we pulled up to the lodge which was referred to us by the Holiday Inn, I didn't know what I would think about the place because it only has 18 rooms and wasn't anything fancy from the road. However, when I walked into our room it was SO clean and huge. It had a jacuzzi in the room with real marble tub and shower. I am such a picky person about my hotel rooms being clean and all so it is very hard for me to be pleased about my rooms. However, there is nothing that I can say bad about this place. It is a treasure that is hidden and not known like it should be. The owners are SO friendly that when I left there that morning, I felt like I was leaving my parents home and was sad to leave. I have stayed at many 4 and 5 star resorts that were not as clean as this room or even the size of this room. I will be back to stay there.
Debra and Alvin
Caddo Mills, Texas

• Liked — cleanliness and size
  • Disliked — no complaints
  • Tips/Secrets — it is a treasure waiting for you
  • Stayed September 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Bluebird Lodge and Cottages? Share your experiences!