“A NICE PLACE WITH NICE OWNERS” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   109 Huntsville Rd, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Arkansas
“A NICE PLACE WITH NICE OWNERS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Land o Nod Inn provides a clean, comfortable and friendly place to rest and recharge while in ES. When I arrived in the afternoon there was iced tea and various finger foods available for guests in the office lobby area. Breakfast which is included in the price consists of pastries, cereals, coffee, milk, fruit and yogurt and is available in the same office lobby. There are coke (soft drink) machines and ice machines scattered around the property; however, the section I stayed in did not have soft drink machines although the sign on the side of the building indicated there was one. I did experience one other small problem...the shower water in my room did not keep a consistent temperature. Each time I showered during the 4 day stay the water was consistently switching from too hot, too cold. On the positive side there were plenty of fresh towels and washcloths provided daily without having to request more. The owners are very willing to suggest various restaurants and will provide detailed easy to follow maps to guests of the restaurant locations. The rate per night was $119 for this particular weekend, but I did not feel I was overcharged for what I received. I will stay at this Inn again.

Room Tip: Check your shower before unpacking for consistent water temperature
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
searcy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was the fifth year I have stayed at the Land-O-Nod for the BBB. As always the place was very clean and comfortable. Also had cleaning supplies out for our motorcycles after the rain. The staff was the best I have ever experienced. Had breakfast every morning and always had dips and chips in the afternoon for all the guest. Looking forward for BBB 2014. Made reservation for next year when I checked out, wanted to be sure I had a room here next year. Talking about going back when fall gets in full force.

Room Tip: Pick rom number 118 to 124
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Marked Tree, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the "cutest" motels I've visited. Exterior design reminded me of a Swiss Inn. My room was decorated in all white with exceptionally good lighting. That made me know they weren't trying to hide any 'dirty little corners'. The staff was great! We were unsure of the Inn's location, so we called for directions. The gentleman who answered, stayed on the telephone with us until we were there. He even told us when to turn on our turn signal!!!

Room Tip: To me, it appeared as if all the rooms would be good. Most were down stairs with parking in front o...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed at the Land O Nod Inn for one night on the way to pick up our daughter from Kanakuk camp. The Land O Nod was very old, but extremely clean. The staff was super friendly and the continental breakfast was wonderful. Just received a thank you note from the owners in the mail...how is that for customer service? Will defnitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Once again, I had another fantastic stay at the Nod! Awesome staff and service has kept me coming back to my "home away from home" for three years. Will be back soon for some of the best sweet tea & coffee :-)
See y'all soon!!

• Stayed August 2013
Jonesboro, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great little motel! Very nice and informative staff, grounds were beautiful with lots of flowers blooming everywhere!! Room was average but being on the bottom corner was nice! Really enjoyed continental breakfast, GREAT coffee!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Shawnee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Well, yes some of our tires did get slashed the first night. But it was because some of the guys got in a fight and name calling. NOT the hotels fault. They did take the tires to Walmart about 15 miles away and picked them back up later. Yes, it was a rush to get to the wedding on time. Again, not their fault. They could have left us to figure it out. They used their pickup and employees to help us.

I have been working with this staff since March of this year for this wedding. They saved all the rooms I wanted even when I changed them a hundred times. They were professional and helped any way they could since I was out of state.

I have stayed here before and will stay here again in Sept. for the car show. We had about 20 rooms reserved. I offered to have them move Evan and his friend to another room and he said, "no it was OK."

Screaming and yelling will get you nowhere in life. This place is awesome and so are the people. My daughter and grandson stayed in the rooms above the lobby and were treated like royalty.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kurt S, General Manager at Land O Nod Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
The "TRUTH" about what really happened lies within the review by the "Groom's Mother" above this review.

Been to Land O Nod Inn? Share your experiences!