It was very affordable, clean. Much nicer on the inside of the rooms than it appears to be on the outside. Bought room through Hotels.com and when I confirmed it there was no room booked for me to be found. I was happy with the stay overall but would suggest you double check your reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest House International Swiss Holiday Resort is centrally located with easy access to all of the shopping, festivals, and fine dining in the Eureka Springs historic district, as well as most other popular attractions. We offer friendly advice about restaurants, local nature activities, motorcycle routes and special events. You can hop on the trolley out front or walk to many of the unique destinations in Eureka Springs. Stop by and let us help you make the most of your visit. We also offer a Group Coordinator and Event Planner for all your wedding, party, family reunion and special group needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Guest House International Swiss Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Swiss Holiday Hotel Eureka Springs
- Rodeway Inn Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Rodeway Inn