“Number one in Eureka Springs in my opinion!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse
2883 Highway 23 North, 3 miles north of the Train Station, Eureka Springs, AR 72631
479.253.5466
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Homewood, Alabama
“Number one in Eureka Springs in my opinion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I wanted the perfect dining experience for my wife and I on our 40th wedding anniversary and Gaskin Cabin delivered the first class dinner I was looking for. It is a warm atmosphere, very friendly and prompt staff, and the food was outstanding. they served us the best steaks we've had in years.
I highly recommend Gaskin Cabin. It was worth the drive!

• Visited October 2012

Southaven, Mississippi
“Awesome dining experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The prime rib and filet were superb. The staff extremely friendly and attentive but not too attentive. The chocolate bread pudding is unbelievably delicious and should be on everyone's must try list.

Visited October 2012
Berryville, Arkansas
“Intimate and Nostalgic Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My family and I have been dining at this restaurant for several years. Gaskins never fails! The food is delicious, the service wonderful. All of the employees at Gaskins are top notch and Brent has become our favorite server over the years. Last night we waited at the bar just to make sure we got put in Brent's section! His smile and sunny disposition is such a delight. Brent never fails to give us top notch service and make us feel right at home. This restaurant truly has it all... Great food, great service, cozy, intimate atmosphere and fair prices. Great job Brent and all of the Gaskins staff!!
The Myers Family

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“Gaskins Cabin = Spectacular Hospitality and Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I found Lisa and Bert and the Gaskins Cabin via a referral from our accomodations at Beaver Lakefront Cabins, Beaver Lake. This was a special birthday occasion for us. I had several email and phone conversations with Lisa prior to arrival and making reservations, etc - she was wonderful in helping make our birthday celebration a memorable experience in Eureka Springs. I would highly recommend Gaskins Cabin to you and your guests, you'll be treated to old fashioned hospitality, a historic ambience, attentive wait staff, and best of all - wonderful food. Thank you Bert and Lisa for making our "Birthday Tour 2012" a fun time and memorable experience.

• Visited July 2012
Davis, Oklahoma
“They go out of their way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food (especially prime rib) is scrumptious and served hot and in a timely fashion. They atmosphere is cozy and romantic, but, what sets this restaurant above other places with great steaks is the service. A group of us went to Gaskins to celebrate our friends 60th birthday. They arranged to have a video of her we sent them playing as she walked into the bar. They had complimentary birthday drinks for our party and made the night so much more fun!

• Visited July 2012