“Great Every Time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
71 South Main Street, Across from Trolley Depot and the Cornerstone Bank, Eureka Springs, AR 72632
+1 479-253-9522
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Contemporary, Eclectic, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Local Flavor Cafe' is, for me, truly local. My office is located across the street and Local Flavor is one of the places that I make it a habit of going to weekly. I have been a patron now for more years than I can remember, but can state that I have never had anything that I would not order again. The most difficult part of each visit is choosing what I want to eat, because there are so many dishes that I love. Food is always great, at whatever time of day you decide to go, and the service is always friendly, even on days when the staff is slammed with business. Local Flavor is one of only a hand full of restaurants that I will send people to in Eureka Springs because I know that they will consistently provide great food and great service.

92% Recommend
“Great everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had great service great view great food. Had a fantastic experience on the deck. Couldnt have gotten much better than our visit.

• Visited October 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“One of the best places in Eureka to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I would be giving this 5 stars if it wasn't for the issue with the hostess telling us it would be a 30-40 minute wait. I will explain this issue in the last of my review. The food was great, the service was excellent, the atmosphere is something I will never forget, and it's nice to see the waiter/waitress working as a team to bust tables, help with orders and refill drinks. My wife and I will for sure be coming back here for dinner during our next trip to Eureka.

Now to the issue with the hostess regarding the wait issue. Management, please train your hostess to give more accurate times when determining the wait for a table is. We were informed of a 30-40 minute wait for our table and didn't get seated until 1 hour and 30 minutes later. We waited an additional hour for our table. I can understand maybe 15 minutes, 20 minutes tops, but an hour?! All your customers waiting were informed inaccurate wait time, similar to ours. Please train your host/hostess to handle this issue better.

I would recommend you make a reservation on a Friday or Saturday night during their off season time.

Eureka Springs, Arkansas, United States
“What a comforting, memorable experience = Return Dining Required”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to take my visiting father to dinner and picked the A-One Eatery. From the onset, the friendly, welcoming greeting, available seating at the very unique, impressively stocked cocktail area, cordial and expansive seating . . . the impressions only grew. Virtually every member of the staff were pleasant and attentive. Extreme comfort, superior cleanliness, oustanding staff and I haven't even mentioned the extraordinary culinary talent. Local Flavor is a must for anyone that wants a memorable dining delight that does not disappoint in ANY category. My bravo to the Owners, Management and Staff for the wonderful experience!

Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Best Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Get the Salmon with Raspberry Sauce......that is all. Since there is a 100 character minimum, I am adding that the atmosphere was fabulous, the service was great and the food was amazing.

• Visited December 2012