“Best Olive Oil” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 22 Shopping in Eureka Springs
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Fresh Harvest Tasting Room offers a unique experience to taste the best Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Fused and Infused Olive Oils, Gourmet Oils and the finest Balsamic Vinegars from Italy. We offer free Olive Oil 101 tasting tours. With over 60 items to taste and explore, including a pairings bar, you are sure to have a wonderful time!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 attraction reviews
“Best Olive Oil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The olive oil is amazing! There are many choices and my favorites were the garlic olive oil & the butter olive oil. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you're visiting Eureka Springs, you have to stop in!

Visited July 2013

Columbia, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“The most rewarding stop in Eureka Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

What a delightful find! We had been served olive oil and balsamic vinegar from Fresh Harvest at our favorite restaurants in Eureka Springs and decided to check it out ourselves. Top quality oils and vinegars for a very reasonable price.

Visited June 2013
Bella Vista AR
4 attraction reviews
“YOU MUST VISIT THIS STORE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

When I stepped in the door I was not expecting what happened next, I have been to other olive oil and basalmic vinegar venues across the country and this one blew my taste buds away!

Eureka Springs you are blessed to have this store and the owners Troy and Steve, who have exceptonal knowledge on their product and are so courtious. Customer service five star *****

I will be back again and again, the recipes are endless with this stuff.

Martha

Visited May 2013
Rogers, Arkansas
“This Place is Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is shop dedicated to olive oil. My wife loved it and spent about an hour tasting the various offerings. They also have a comfortable spot for the guys if you don't want to try everything. My wife love the stuff she bought and it has definitely improved the taste of her cooking.

Visited March 2013
38 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect when we walked in - after all, my wife and I had never been to a tasting room for oils & vinegars. In fact, if I'd thought about it in advance, I might not have gone, because who wants to taste olive oil and vinegar... but that would have been a HUGE mistake! This was an experience that we'll be repeating on every trip - we loved it! Basically, you walk in and are treated to a free tasting of as many of their olive oils and vinegars (infused and natural) as you'd like. You're given a wealth of information, and treated like a true guest in the store. By the time that we were done, we left with a bottle of the Chipotle Olive Oil (my personal favorite), Organic Butter Olive Oil, and Organic Garlic Olive Oil, along with the info to order more when we run out. This is an extremely unique experience, and one that you should treat yourself to while in Eureka Springs.

Visited March 2013