“The Epitome of Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 34 Activities in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel relaxed…discover your own private sanctuary. New Moon Spa is a destination spa welcoming you with a cup of fine tea, lightly fragranced linens, personalized attention, invigorating and relaxing treatments. Learn more about New Moon’s Spa. Look Beautiful…trust our trained experts to introduce seasonal styles and the latest innovative products from the most trusted names in beauty. Find flawless skin with Bare Minerals and healthy hair with pure Aveda products. Learn more about New Moon’s Salon. Be Happy…greet the sunrise with a yoga class. Relax as real birds chirp outside your massage room window. Enjoy unparalleled views of the Ozark Mountains from your pedicure chair. New Moon Spa & Salon is the perfect escape for a destination wedding, girlfriend getaway or a romantic weekend.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
“The Epitome of Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Almost everywhere we travel, we take advantage of the top local spa services. Sometimes we pay a lot for an unremarkable experience and sometimes we pay a lot for sheer bliss.

The New Moon Spa is sheer bliss and worth every expensive penny.

My wife and I each received 90 minutes of services in the same room. Both of our massage technicians solicited our preferences and noted our targeted areas of concern. Then they each proved they listened perfectly with a highly customized experience.

If we were far, far wealthier, we'd visit Eureka Springs far more often than we already do and we'd spend a minimum of two hours each day of our visit at the New Moon Spa in the Crescent. It is that special of a spa experience for men and women alike.

Visited September 2012

EUREKA SPRINGS
“Surprising in all the Right Ways!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

You'd never know there was a beautiful, light-filled, world-class spa awaiting, as you walk down the stairs from the first floor of the lovely Crescent Hotel... but it's there, and it keeps unfolding, room after room -- I was incredibly lucky & had been given a gift certificate, so decided to have my hair cut -- Dallas was the stylist who gave me one of the best cuts I've ever had, and I was able to see a number of other folks become more attractive and stylish every minute under the staff's care.

Visited March 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
47 attraction reviews
“Over Priced!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was highly disappointed in the massage we received here. It seems the employees need to perhaps start working out? The lady got tired she said and so she sat on a roller chair and scooted around me and dug her elbows into me and it was just ridiculous and awful. The guy who worked on my friend looked very undernourished and didn't have the strength to give a proper massage. I think he would have struggled squeezing toothpaste out of a tube the poor guy. This place was really "built up" but in actuality not very professional and very poor service. Great marketing and poor performance here.

Visited October 2011
“An unexpected gem.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Wandering through Arkansas, a friend and I needed R&R and were directed to Eureka Springs, an amazing town. Even more amazing, we stumbled across this wonderful full-service spa and salon where we had fabulous facials, massages, and mani- pedis. Really first-rate. We dozed on the porch overlooking a broad valley before exploring the town, which has many many interesting shops, cottages, galleries, and characters. The spa is located in an extremely well-preserved 1886 hotel; it was a dream visit. WARNING: the elevator is out of service and there are some renovations underway in the spa area (though we scarcely noticed them), so 5 stars for the service, but 4 stars in all (not a good place for Granny until the elevator is repaired).

Farmington, Arkansas
“Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love this place!! I have been coming here for several years for girls' weekend and spa trips! Every time I visit I am blown away by the friendly staff and the amazing services. I had my wedding at the Crescent Hotel and my bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done at New Moon. We looked great and the staff was wonderful! I messed up the polish on one of my fingernails and the manicurist stayed through her lunch break to fix it for me! The massages are heavenly, and I highly reccomend the body wrap.

Visited October 2011