Id you choose to stay downtown in Eureka Springs there are three restored hotel choices and a number of b&bs. Unless you want to pay close to $200 for a b&b, don't even think of this option. Our experience with b&bs in the $100 price range is that you get all the ambiance of a 100 year old Victorian house and few of today's creature comforts. The New Orleans Hotel provides a similar ambiance, but on a professional level. Choices are small room with shower for $89, small room with Jacuzzi tub for $99, or suite with Jacuzzi ($135). We chose the second option. Room small, bed was double - not queen as advertised, and the Jacuzzi tub too short to be useful. Take the $89 room!
You will get a spotless room, luxury linens, premium soaps & lotions and a caring staff. They also have wireless, altho it's not mentioned anywhere.
Caution - no elevator - second & (soon to be third floor - smoking rooms) can be a long way up.
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- The New Orleans Hotel
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less