We take a girls trip to Eureka Springs every year and love the town! This was only our 2nd time staying here at the New Orleans and we were not disappointed. We used to stay down the street at the Basin, but after to many times being disappointed, never again! That Basin place is so old and dirty... it is gross!!!
Yes, the New Orleans is also an older hotel, but at least they take good care of it and clean it well. It has a beautiful staircase from the lobby with no elevator, but there was staff offering to bring up our bags at arrival and offering to help when we were leaving, so I wouldn't let that stop you from staying here.
As we were bringing in all of our bags, Lee was nice enough to offer to give us a bigger room. Room 106 was perfect and right next to the front balcony. Thank you Lee!!!
Every morning they had complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby. That is always a nice bonus when traveling. I loved the assortment of fruit.
Can't wait until next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs