“Very good choice of venue!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hidden Acres

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hidden Acres
You added Hidden Acres to your Saves list
7004 W. Hwy. 62, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
“Very good choice of venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you're looking to elope and have something nice and simple, this was perfect. My husband and I still talk about our pleasant experience. It was exactly what we were looking for! Debi & Charlie were great!

• Stayed July 2014

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wagoner, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I got married at Hidden Acres on November 6, 2013 which was on the anniversary of our first date exactly four years before. It was a very chilly day and had been raining earlier that morning but Deb and Charlie made the event perfect. They were so patient and professional and our photos turned out so beautiful!!! We enjoyed every moment especially the hot tub which was a first time for both of us but will not be the last!! We look forward to returning for our anniversary. Truly a hidden treasure!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We just returned from our wedding and honeymoon to eureka springs. Deb took care of everything. All we had to do was show up and say "I do". The cottages are immaculately clean, comfortable and roomy. Our wedding was wonderful. Deb did such a good job!!! And Charlie's pictures turned out superb (even of me and I don't like pics if myself). Oh and don't forget the awesome hot tubs at every cottage!!!!!! Soooo enjoyable. I would recommend Hidden Acres to anyone wanting a small intimate wedding to remember!!!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Fair Grove, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had our wedding here on 10-11-12. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary here last weekend 10-18-13. Our wedding was intimate, short, & sweet. Exactly what we were looking for. My husband & I had been together for 8.5 years before we got married and did not want a big wedding or to spend a lot on a wedding. The cottage decor is a bit outdated, but still really nice. We enjoy the private hot tub that each cottage has. When we had our wedding the package was priced right, Debi & Charlie ensured everything was taken care of, we really just had to show up! Stress free! We celebrated our 1 year anniversary, with their anniversary package. Again, priced right, enjoyed breakfast both mornings that was brought to our door, they took a few pictures and gave to us since we were married there. I will say if you are looking for fun/unposed pictures for your wedding/anniversary these are not it. The pictures are nice, and I love the fact that you get them on a disc and the copyright release. However, they are very posed pictures, not the newer natural style photography that is more popular.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Hidden Acres is a Hidden Treasure! Our wedding was just as we wanted small, intimate and perfect. Every detail completed just as promised to us by sweet Debi and smiling Charlie. It was like Debi and Charlie had known us for years. My flowers were perfect. The pictures were lovely and the video of our ceremony still brings tears to my eyes. We stayed for 2 days and had a yummy breakfast both mornings delivered to our door. I am not sure who the cook was but kudos to whomever, because it was GREAT! My husband loved the hot tub and considered it the best part of our cabin. I liked that the cabin was so clean and fresh feeling. If eloping is what you and your fiancée would like to do I highly recommend Hidden Acres in Eureka Springs. The perfect little spot for your perfect little wedding!

Room Tip: We plan to go back for anniversary sometime it was just that nice!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I were married October 13, 2012 and it was the perfect wedding. Charlie and Debbie are great! We stayed in our own little cottage with a private hottub. Cottage was very clean and decorated very nice. Breakfast was totally amazing. The weather was getting bad so they moved our wedding up so we could avoid the rain. Debbie officiated the ceremony and Charlie took pics. Both of which were amazing. We plan on going back for our anniversary!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

This place is the best value, hands down, for your wedding. My husband and I got married here eight years ago and were amazed at the package. You get to stay in the cottage, get the ceremony, pictures with copyright, flowers, and reception with cake all included. This place is run by a husband and wife team. She takes care of most of it and he's the photographer, who takes really good pictures. The cottage is really clean and you get a private hot tub. We decided to go back for our anniversary and it was still so nice. We got our pictures taken again because we got married here. We will go back for sure.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hidden Acres? Share your experiences!