“You have to Go!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
hoyt
“You have to Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We are in Eureka Springs a couple of times a year and this is the first time I noticed the Tea Room-and thank goodness! We got there around noon and it was very busy, so we had our name put on the list and went next door to look at the beautiful antiques. The Tea Room also has some really nice antiques and other things to shop for while you wait. Once we were called, we were given a soup and quiche menu as well as the every day menu. We both chose the Cranky Turkey and I got the sampler which was half sandwich, soup and salad. The soup I chose was the gumbo-delicious! and the salad dressing was homemade. My husband got the sandwich on marble rye and I got wheatberry and I have never had better bread and even the rye was so moist it was like a bite of heaven. We each had a dessert and shared-the lemon raspberry cake and the key lime pie with macadamia nuts in the frosting-the very best! We will never go to Eureka again and not visit this gem!

• Visited October 2013

“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to this quaint little place last year based on reviews we found and I'm going to add my own GO!

Visited October 2013
Platte City, Missouri
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We just love to stop by for lunch everytime we are in Eureka Spings! The owner is a wonderful lady and the staff makes you feel like you are at home! The food is out of this world! We've "Never" had bad experience! A must stop for everyone!

• Visited October 2013
Independence, La.
“WOW!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I see why this is rated #1. We visited on Sep.17, 2013 about 12:30p. We were greeted and waited only momentarily for a table. We watched the squirrel and numerous birds on the patio at the feeder. Service was excellent and the food was unbelievably delicious. I wasn't planning on ordering the "fall salad" but when she showed us the sample of it and described it, I ordered it. However I ordered the chicken salad sandwich on marble rye also. There were 3 of us there and I figured my wife and niece could help me eat it. They didn't, except for maybe a small taste. Needless to say I was guilty of gluttony and said I wouldn't eat again for a couple of days. (I lied) Everything here was first class and as long as the prices stay where they are, this establishment will stay #1. No one around can compete. We will go back next time we visit the area. I'll try not to order so much, but it all looks so good. AND then they came around with the dessert tray!! WOW!!

• Visited September 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Fantastic Gem of a Restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Without finding this restaurant on tripadvisor we would probably have never stopped in. We are sure glad we did because it was one of the best places we have eaten in Eureka Springs. Our waitress was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu- and while the menu was small the choices were all very good. They had daily specials for quiches and soups, and we were told once they're gone they're gone because they are made fresh daily. We each got a soup and quiche and we're not disappointed. Definitely recommend to anyone that wants a fabulous local cuisine experience.