“Fall Foliage” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 36 Hotels in Eureka Springs
New York City, New York
“Fall Foliage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very good amenites at value price. We would stay there again.Rooms were clean and smoke free as requested. service was friendly. I gave very good rating instrad of excellent because WIFI was weak to non existant at times

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Room was simple but very,clean, bathroom very clean too. It almost looked like it was recently redone The bed was a little to hard for me. Front desk staff very friendly. There was a lot of noise outside late when a rowdy group came back to the hotel, but it was a rowdy weekend in Eureka Springs.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Got to hotel to check in, keep in mind this was for a wedding and has been paid for in full for 2 months. Front desk asked how many people staying I stated 2, but maybe 2 more if they make it. Front desk refused to give me my key unless I pay for the other two up front, I said I gave you my credit card # and I'll let you know if and when they arrive. Front desk had no trust in me, so I had no trust in them, and didn't stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Exeter, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed 9/2 - 1 night. The room was clean and pleasant. The front desk personnel were helpful and super nice. We were worried about noise, as there were a lot of kids on site. But, everyone quieted down at 10PM. Was great and we would return again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The rooms here are spotlessly clean and we were very happy with the management. My room had two doors, one looking over the parking lot and the other overlooking the mountainside and the pool area; very nice feature. The carpet was brand new and spotless, a really nice touch. The view from the back was spectacular and we even saw deer out there. The pool was very clean, spacious and very refreshing. The management was very kind and accommodating to our group. I recommend this motel for your next trip to the area without hesitation.

Florence, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We could not have been happier with the accomodations that we had this past week at the Travelodge. I don't believe that I've stayed at a cleaner hotel. The front desk people, especially Kusun, were a joy to be around. On checkout day, we had left the vehicle in the lot and walked to a nearby breakfast place. Not realizing I had left a phone charger in the room, we found it in a bag tied to the door handle of the truck - they were that quick. As for Lesterbo, the "fallen tree" section, harbored deer that we watched every night - once there were six bucks. The front view of the "highway" was within walking distance of stores and restaurants. The continental "breakfast" was held in good company - thanks to the front desk. I found it hard to believe we stayed in the same place.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the pool/deck area in the back.
healdton, okla.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

we booked 2 rooms 2 weeks ahead and paid for them when we got there the manager had let someone else have one of the rooms. She tried to blame the travel agency but she was the one who gave the room a way. the great view was a hwy on front and fallen trees at back. breakfast was a joke. there is nothing in the room like the picture or advertized. so just wait till you get there to get a room, as there are plenty of motels.

Room Tip: find a differant location to stay
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Eureka Springs Travelodge? Share your experiences!