“Weekend for BBB Festival” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Inn

Regency Inn
You added Regency Inn to your Saves list
Regency Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4045 East Van Buren, Hwy 62 East, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Special Offer
CALL DIRECT for BEST RATE
Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Tebbetts,Mo
“Weekend for BBB Festival”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I made our reservations months in advance, price was agreed on. Rooms three in a row. But when we got there was charged more than what was agreed on even had the confirmation number which did NO GOOD AT ALL. Then after as a group we decided to stay as the town was full paid "Chris" and went to our rooms only to find out they were not in a row. When I went and asked him why he said the room between us had to be closed D/T problems in the room. Then next morning when I got up, to my surprise I ment the lovely elderly couple in the room. They left that day and new folks came in. When I asked "Chris" he had all sorts of excuses. About the room. It would have been easier to just say he screwed up and rent the room But as I told the owner on Sunday when we left I had NO problems with the room it was just being lied to repeatly by "Chris". Room was great, bed sleep great, no complaints. I just don't like being lied to. Put a bad taste in my mouth. Made there Motel look bad because he was rude and lied to me repeatly. Owner was very nice and said she would talk with him, I hope she understood why we were upset. Not at the room or service just her front help "Chris".

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Central Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I planned a trip to Eureka Springs not knowing it was the same weekend as the locally famous War Eagle Fair. The motel I usually stay at, Edelweiss Inn (Great place), was booked up. Every place was booked up, almost. The Regency Inn had a few rooms available. I was able to get a lower price by booking online at their website. When I called they hiked up the price for War Eagle but all motels, hotels & B/B's were doing that for the event. So book ONLINE!
The location was great. The front lobby was clean. Staff was nice & helpful. The room was very clean and lots of room. Maid service was great. The bed was actually comfy! Even though I love Edelweiss Inn, I think I will be staying at The Regency from now on. The only negative is that the continental breakfast is really lacking...but one of the great things about Eureka is all the great places to eat. There are several places serving breakfast for cheap close by the motel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family and I were very pleased with the hotel and would definitely recommend it. Our room and the lobby were very clean. They offer a free continental breakfast and they had a great pool for the kids to swim in. Also, the location is great since its near the passion play. But, most of all the staff were very friendly and were very helpful with any questions we had. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2007

My family and members from church stayed in Super 8 hotel on June 8th so that we could see the Great Passion Play. I was pleasantly surprised that the rooms were clean and spacious. We had a double queen and it was just right. The hotel is conveniently located directly beside the Great Passion Play entrance and is still close to fast food places. The tv was small but hotel staff were friendly and courteous. At only $57 a night, it was a great deal for a quick trip.

• Liked — convenience and price
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed June 2007
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Regency Inn? Share your experiences!