I planned a trip to Eureka Springs not knowing it was the same weekend as the locally famous War Eagle Fair. The motel I usually stay at, Edelweiss Inn (Great place), was booked up. Every place was booked up, almost. The Regency Inn had a few rooms available. I was able to get a lower price by booking online at their website. When I called they hiked up the price for War Eagle but all motels, hotels & B/B's were doing that for the event. So book ONLINE!
The location was great. The front lobby was clean. Staff was nice & helpful. The room was very clean and lots of room. Maid service was great. The bed was actually comfy! Even though I love Edelweiss Inn, I think I will be staying at The Regency from now on. The only negative is that the continental breakfast is really lacking...but one of the great things about Eureka is all the great places to eat. There are several places serving breakfast for cheap close by the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest motels in town features 44 well appointed rooms, a large outdoor pool and a spacious breakfast Lobby. We are conveniently located on hwy 62 just one mile from the Passion Play and a short drive to downtown. We are just minutes from other area attractions such as music shows, giftshops, restaurants, etc.Across from us is a 24 hr convenience store, a walkin clinic and a pharmacy. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you will enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms along with the friendly staff and many amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Eureka Springs
- Super Eight Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Super Eight
- Eureka Springs Super 8