“The Best !!! David and Mary Ann Brown /Springfield, Mo.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Healing Benefits Massage Therapy LLC.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Healing Benefits Massage Therapy LLC.
31 Kingshighway, Eureka Springs, AR
479-253-6750
Website
Improve this listing
Springfield, missouri
21 attraction reviews
“The Best !!! David and Mary Ann Brown /Springfield, Mo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

My wife and I were in Eureka Springs the other day and had an appointment with Marsha and Marylyn at Healing Benefits. It was by far the best massages we both have ever had . And we have had quite a few. I felt great and so relaxed as Marsha covered all treatment phases. A few that all the others I had been too in the past did not do. And the relaxed feeling lasted so much longer than the others I have experienced. They were so nice to us and informative. You can't go wrong with Healing Benefits in Eureka Springs.

Visited May 2012

Adair, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
“Bad customer service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I scheduled a couples massage over a week in advance of my visit there based on the great tripadvisor reviews. When I scheduled, the person I spoke with took my contact information and gave me all of the details. We talked about how I was coming in from out of town. On the morning of the massage I called their office 3 hours before my appointment to confirm my time and the location. The girl who answered said "oh yeah, I was going to call you later. I have to cancel your appointments because of construction." She couldn't have called a few days before? Or even the day before? The couples massage was supposed to be the highlight of my trip and I ended up having to scramble calling around to places to see if anyone had a last minute opening. The place we ended up going to was only a couple of blocks away and the "construction" appeared to be men working in the street, as they were also right outside the new place we used.

Visited April 2012
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Excellent Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Susan and her staff were extremely accommodating. Marsha provided a Terrific Hot Stone Massage.

Visited December 2011
Russellville, Arkansas
“It was a a great massage!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We were spending our first wedding anniversary in Eureka Springs, AR and found Healing Benefits. We met owner Susan Sutherland in her cute "Eureka style" studio. My wife and I decided on the couples massage. My massage therapist Marilyn was very professional and talented. She asked about any medical concerns or sore areas beforehand and gave one of the best massages I have ever had. I got the deep tissue massage and I highly reccommend it! I like that the warm massage oils have great scents and the room was somewhat dark. I think I almost fell asleep! My wife being 7 months pregnant absolutely loved her massage! Susan was very attentive to her medical needs. We would most certainly recommend Healing Benefits!

Visited December 2011
Miami, Oklahoma
“DON'T LOOK ANY FARTHER!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Having had massages on a regular basis for over 20 years, I can, without any reservation, say that Healing Benefits is the overall best place to have a massage. I have had massages on 12-15 different islands in 3 different oceans and the Caribbean, as well as many others in the lower forty-eight. Having known Susan Sutherland (owner) for more than 20 years, be assured that she and the rest of her staff provide outstanding professional services with the highest level of expertise, caring and compassion I have ever found. Therefore, I say again......DON'T LOOK ANY FARTHER!!!

In closing, I must say that all massage therapists everywhere should raise the caliber of their standards to include services only of the caliber found at Healing
Benefits.

Once YOU experience Healing Benefits and their staff, I am sure you will find many occasions to feel most fortunate!

Visited November 2011