“Amazed” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Dallas, Texas
13 attraction reviews
“Amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Julianna sincerely touched me tonight! I'm a skeptic, and while my main goal is to enjoy the evening, I still find myself trying to "figure everything out"...I was completely blown away! Honestly, I was moved to tears. The rest of the show was great as well, but Juliana's portion was AMAZING!!! This show is a must see. I would come all the way back just to see it again. I want to bring everyone I know here.

Greenwood, Arkansas, United States
“Step into the past”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very entertaining and "intriguing." The intimate setting certainly gives a feel of what it
was like back in the 1800's. Must be including on any visit to Eureka Springs. Lots of audience interaction. Worth every $.

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
16 attraction reviews
“Intriguing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We went to the show and were very pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed it. We didn't know what to expect. The magic and the illusions are stop rate. It's an experience.

Visited March 2013
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Magical and Thrilling!! One week later we are still saying"how did they do that?". Everyone that visits Eureka Springs needs to see this performance. Besides being enthralled by the performance, it was so much fun. Intrigue Theater was our favorite part of our trip.

Texas
42 attraction reviews
“Beyond my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The theater is in an old church, although it's hard to recognize that from the inside. Shows are in a small, intimate setting and lasted a full two hours. I was skeptical at first, but thoroughly enjoyed myself. It is an interactive show, but your chances of interacting are much greater is you sit in the front two rows.