“A great evening of entertainment!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
BelAir, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
“A great evening of entertainment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We did many things while we were in Eureka Springs for a week and The Intrigue Theater was especially enjoyable. We really felt as though we were part of the show which makes it seem more real. Loved all of the evening. Go and enjoy this one for sure. JMW

Athens, LA
“Intrigued Indeed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

The show was very entertaining. My wife, 15yr old, 6yr old, and my self had a very good time. The show was well worth the money. I liked the idea of the small audience, because it makes the experience more personal. This is a show I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Good entertainment, but was left wanting more...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I attended their show and we were pleased with the show, however, we felt like it was a little lacking. Some of the tricks were not quite as polished as we thought they should be, including a couple of slip-ups by the magician.

Overall it's a good value, his math trick was impressive, but some of the others were just ok.

Kids will enjoy the show and it's family friendly, but it needs some polishing.

Longview, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“VERY entertaining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My daughter is a big Ghost Hunters fan, so when we heard about this show we had to go! It was very, very entertaining! Sean-Paul's half of the show left me totally amazed! After intermission Juliana Fay comes out to communicate with the spirits. She was fun & entertaining and also left me wondering! The audience participation is nice and makes you feel involved rather than just there to watch. All 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed it. Well worth the time and money. Someone commented on the chairs which were a bit uncomfortable by the end of the show but I believe the venue is changing at the end of this month so maybe the seats in the auditiorium where it moves will be better. I would check before skipping for that reason. Go, have fun, it's memorable!

Mendota Heights, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Evening of Intrigue - Must See!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I had heard about Eureka Springs and have meant to visit for quite some time. We loved the B & B we stayed at and on Friday morning we were having breakfast with a couple from Kansas City, MO. They had just seen INTRIGUE THEATER the night before. What they were describing really challenged my skeptical mind and my wife was completely hooked and wanted to go.

We got our tickets on line which got us "premium seats". We were able to walk to INTRIGUE THEATER from our B & B which was nice.

The show surpassed my expectations. These performers were very interactive and engaging. The performance was polished and they did somethings that really made you think. We loved the historical presentation on what was an unbelievable show.