“Wonderful getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn
GreenLeadersSilver level
KC, MO
“Wonderful getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is our favorite B&B. The gardens are beautiful. We love to sit out on the patio with a bottle of wine. The cottages are clean, comfortable and private.The breakfasts are so amazing. Kathy is a great hostess. She always has home baked cookies or a cake waiting on arrival. This will be our 4th trip here. It's a great place to relax.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My parents went here for their 40th anniversary. I called Kathy and set up all the details, she was an absolute pleasure to work with on the phone. She did everything beautifully for my parent's first EVER vacation together alone. From a beautiful 40th anniversary cake, to coffee covered strawberries and taking pictures of my parents, she took care of it all!! She even purchased trolley tickets for my parents for me!

The rooms were gorgeous, my parents loved the breakfast, the room, the jacuzzi, and the fireplace. They loved being able to park so close to their room's door. Above all, they let me know how wonderful the hostess was!

They had such a wonderful experience here, my husband and I plan to come visit this fall. I've told all my family and friends about the first-rate experience my parents had, and I had with working with her. I hope to have many years of visiting this beautiful piece of heaven myself. Thank you so much Kathy for making my parent's trip beautiful and wonderful, and for being such an amazing person to work with. I can't thank you enough for taking care of all the little details that made my parent's stay fabulous!

Thanks again!

Room Tip: My parent's stayed in the Aspen and adored it!
Sapulpa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I can not even find the words on how wonderful my wedding and honeymoon was thanks to Rock Cottage Garden Inn. It was so beautiful, the food was amazing, the room was so romantic, and Kathy is a joy to work with. If you want a carefree dream wedding at a great price call Kathy.

Lenexa, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience our group had during our stay! We reserved all five cottages and experienced very clean accomodations and a well organized staff. Kathy and her team were great, and provided anything to meet our needs during our stay. The breakfast that was prepared each morning was beyond words. The presentation alone of each meal was top notch. One of the special thing we enjoyed was the addition of the patio areas with fire pits!! How relaxing can one get? Thank you Rock Cottage....we will be back to visit you soon. You and your staff are a five star rating in my book.

Room Tip: Any of the five cottages available will be pleasing. Such a beautiful setting, and right off the do...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for the outstanding review and for the recognition of my team...without them it just would not be as much fun. We are truly glad that your group had a great time in Eureka and that you were pleased with our accommodations and service...that means more than you know! It was a delight having the whole group for the weekend!!!! Kathy
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Rock Cottage Gardens has 5 separate little cottages and a main house. The cottage we stayed in was very clean and had everything we could want, including complimentary water and sodas. Wine glasses and corkscrew helped create romantic evenings in the two-person jacuzzi tub. They don't skimp on anything here: high count sheets, good TP, radio and TV with DVD player. Air conditioning works great and the gas fireplace is lovely. The breakfast is over the top, Kathy and her staff outdo themselves with more than we could manage to eat! Kathy also saved us when we were stranded by the Trolley on a rainy Friday evening, going above and beyond any innkeeper has to do! Best value in Eureka Springs, by far!

Room Tip: We've stayed in #4 last year and #5 this year. Either one was nice, but I prefer #5.
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed two nights at the Rock Cottage Gardens to celebrate our anniversary recently. The cottage was spotless and Kathy made sure we had everything we needed. The breakfasts were fabulous; Kathy accommodated my vegetarian diet as well.
These quaint cottages are located in a perfect spot on the top historic loop, trolley is just around the corner and it is quiet at night. It is an easy walk to Ermilio's and The Crescent, one we did every morning. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I spent two wonderful days last October, at Rock Cottage Gardens. We were just going to stay one night but loved it so much we stayed two. The cottages (we stayed in two different ones and both were charming) are warm and inviting, the breakfast was delicious and Kathy was a super hostess. She made us feel very welcome and by the time we left we considered her a special friend. The neighborhood is very quaint and the fall colors were beautiful. We enjoyed exploring the area and then came back after dinner and sat out on the patio where there was a nice fire and beautiful candles. Very inviting and relaxing. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Kathy P, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you for your very kind review, creating a "home away from home" is exactly what I wanted to accomplish by becoming an innkeeper. I am thrilled that you had a good stay with us. Looking forward to your return visit! Kathy

Been to Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn? Share your experiences!