“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had 10 people in our group and nearly took over the store! We all got different flavors of cheescake and samples..ALL delicious! One guy did a day trip from OKC just to eat a slice of it! That says A LOT! Will visit every time we return!

Visited September 2012

89% Recommend
Branson, Missouri
“great location! tempting display case!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

good desserts, but a little pricey for result. our cupcakes were a bit stiff and dry. cheesecake was good, but nothing beyond what you'd get at a restaurant. might try a drink/shake next time.

Visited September 2012
illinois
“Oh My!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place is amazing!!!! Best cheesecake ive had in my life!!!!! We got a few slices of a couple different flavors and they were all delicious!!!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best place for dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I normally am not a fan of cheesecake but this place made me one! I had the turtle cheesecake and it was delicious!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“This Hippie loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

While I didn't try the cheesecake, I LOVED the Blackberry Cobbler Ice Cream! The texture and flavor was incredible, and the little pieces of cobble crust mixed in were an added bonus.
My wife had a Hot Fudge Sundae and she thought it was “Yummy”. The hot fudge sundae was topped with whip cream and the fudge was warm and very “chocolaty”.
There was a good vibe in the room, and the location in downtown Eureka Springs makes it an easy stop as you listen to music from Basin Park across the street.
The only minor issue is seating inside is limited, but with the park across the street with plenty of places to sit outside I don’t see this as a big deal.
We will return and I can’t wait to try some cheesecake next time in- they looked like a delicious work of art!

• Visited August 2012