“Our room had roaches. When we told them (nicely) they yelled at us and said we probably brought them in our hair!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Alpine Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
Prices are for rooms, adults
Alpine Lodge
Save Saved
You added Alpine Lodge to your Saves list
2038 E Van Buren Hwy 62 E, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Eureka Springs
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Horrible experience. They were just plain mean. We approached them nicely and let them know we saw roaches in the room. We just wanted a trash bag to put our stuff in until we could get home and spray it. They said we must have brought the bugs in our hair!

• Stayed October 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

For price wise and cleanliness this has been my favorite for lass several years in Eureka Springs. Recently I've tried others for comparison, and I still want to try a few others, but I've never been dissatisfied with Alpine. I usually book in advance and reserve a room facing hiway. However, I once got a room on backside and had no wifi service there.

• Stayed September 2011
Tulsa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

We arrived around 1:30 pm, checked in & got our key. We had reserved the Jacuzzi Suite (208). The room wasn't ready yet & the maid was rude when asked when it would be ready. When we got back, I was sitting on the bed on the phone when I saw THE BEDBUG crawling across the bedspread. They gave us another room & we checked every crevice. I found trash under the nightstands &the bed was hard as a rock & we couldn't sleep much. We will choose somewhere else next time we go.

Room Tip: Check your bed before you do anything else. There could be "non-paying" critters lurking a...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Mo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

My review is half and half. Well, the old man owner is a gripy man. The wife is as sweet as can be. I rented a room with a jacuzzi and the man just kept stressing, "If you turn it on I'll know. I'll know and I'll charge you". Way too over the top. He wasn't helpful at all. If it wasn't for the sweet as can be wife, the location, and the value then I wouldn't recommend the place based on his rude behavior but she makes up for it. It is an excellent value compared to everything else overpriced. So..if you are going there to spend all your time indoors book a bed and breakfast. If you want a decent room close to everything that is cheap, this is your place. I'll always be going here from now on.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We were just staying in Eureka Springs for a night and was just following the strip. We had been aiming for the America's Best Value Inn next door but was completely underwhelmed by the smokey office, lax service, and the room key that didn't work. So we passed on that place and hopped next door. We're very happy we did. The lady in front was cheery and it was nicely decorated. I won't say the room felt spotless, but that's just cause we're paranoid. The only issue we had was that we wanted to use a couple extra blankets and they had forgotten to store the extra blankets in the dresser. But otherwise, no problems, we got a nice big king size bed and a nice big room for a great price.

If you are here in this area, make sure to visit Thorncrown Chapel, it is an absolute gems of American architecture.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Topeka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011 via mobile

We have been coming to Eureka Springs for years and wonder how we ever missed this value. Very reasonably priced compared to other motels in this town. The rooms were very clean, staff was friendly, and it's close to shopping and the music show! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and i stayed the weekend of bikes,blues and bbq.The owners were very nice,the room was clean.A very good rate for a clean room with a coffee maker,fridge and blow dryer.One of the few hotels on a special weekend that did not raise rates.The owner went out early in the morning and left a towel on every motorcycle for the riders to use.We had a great weekend at the Alpine and will stay with them again.

Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Alpine Lodge? Share your experiences!