“A new experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Apple Blossom Inn

Apple Blossom Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
Apple Blossom Inn
You added Apple Blossom Inn to your Saves list
3043 East Van Buren, HWY 62 E, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Midwest, USA
“A new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was the first time we stayed at Apple Blossom Inn. My favorite place to stay is the Quality Inn. This was a Friday night and we needed two rooms. Quality Inn did their best to give me a great price, however I was sad to find the Apple Blossom Inn for HALF the cost. Therefore we tried the Apple. One can tell it is very clean on the outside. Inside was as well. However, it is very dated. It is clean, but only has the basics. For one night with a group of people this was fine. It does not have a pool. This would be a deal breaker in the summer for us. Does not have an elevator. All rooms are entered from the outside. Didn't like going up the stairs to our rooms. However, the view in the back of the hotel was pretty- right there in the woods. They have a deer feeder and so there were deer there eating as the sun went down. Cost of room was @ $44 for two in a room - 2 beds. I did like how they run the breakfast. It is located in a very small area in the office. You take the tray from your room and bring it , get your food and then take it back to your own room. We liked that. Sometimes you just don't feel like having a morning hotel breakfast experience with strangers in that kind of setting. Some hotels do not permit you to take food to your room. So this part was great. The Apple does things that are right for the price. Wouldn't expect a big breakfast buffet here. What you do get: coffee, juice, cereals, inexpensive pastries and hot biscuits and gravy. Not the best in town, but a nice attempt in this price range. It was quiet and secure. I am under the impression that they run a tight ship at the Apple. I would rather stay at the Quality Inn, but in this situation some in our party couldn't afford to pay for a room in the $85 range. It was good to see what a room is like in this price range. In the past I have stayed at most hotels in this town and can say that ones in this lower price range are not at all as nice as you will find the Apple. First we went to the popularly rated motel next door to the Apple and their rates were @$50. They had no vacancies and sent us to the Apple. The rest is history.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back have view of deer feeding in the evening. No elevator.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Platte City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Apple Blossom is our regular place to stay unless we are in the mood to spend a lot more and try a B&B or cabins. The owners are super friendly and remember us every time we are there, even though we visit only 4-5 times a year. Good clean rooms, nothing fancy and a bit dated, but no worries. Entire facility is no-smoking rooms, though you will get smokers out on the decks from time to time. Never had an issue with unruly neighbors or too much noise other than the occasional loud motorcycle going by.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed here two nights. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. My reservation was last minute and I was given a room right away. I even locked my key in the room and was let back in right away. I have stayed in many hotels and motels over the years and this was by far the best experience at the best price. I have found a new home away from home when I visit Eureka Springs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

You will want to be on the back, lower or second level to enjoy watching the deer come up and feed at the back feeders. It was operated by a man and his wife when we stayed there last, but I understand he died. The rooms were always clean and neat. Parking for the lower level is limited but you can use stairs from the front ground level and get down to it. You can also just sit and look down through the woods from the porches in back. Great value.

Room Tip: No pool, but I can't take it off. The kids will appreciate the wildlife too. Birds, squirrels...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
McLoud, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

stayed here one night, on a budget, so this was a great value. Owner lives on site and makes sure your room is clean and ready. It was comfy and quiet, great continental breakfast in the morning. Nice Nice people here - I recommend it.

Room Tip: stairs - so get a bottom floor if you can
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
texarkana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

there are so many choice in this small town, we drove the main strip, and this hotel was clean exterior and well maintained. we stopped in and was greeted with a friendly person. she explained about the hotel and we asked for a room on the back side away from the road, I had seen the review for the deer. we were giving a room of our choice. the room was clean, and had what we needed for a nights stay, they room was a little dated, colors, décor. no fridge BUT the lower floor on the backside. was below roadway level. this made the room quite. very quite, also we stood on the back balcony and had a woods view. The price for the room was very reasonable. we only stayed one night, but would spend more time if had the chance. if your looking for a major name hotel with all the extras you pay for, this may not be for you, but if want a good clean hotel with value, I would choose the apple blossom inn

Room Tip: back side of the hotel, lower floors
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Westville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We just took a quick overnight trip and ended up in Eureka Springs. We just happened by the Apple Blossom Inn and asked to look at a room. It isn't a fancy hotel with lots of amenities but it was definitely awesome on the pocketbook. We got a king jacuzzi room for $49 per night. When I hear a price that low, I automatically assume it's not going to be too good. I was wrong.

DEFINITELY ask for a room on the back side of the hotel. It faces a wooded area. We parked our car and walked up 5 steps to our floor and saw 3 deer standing in the back looking at us. There are chairs outside the door so you can sit and watch the wildlife and enjoy a cup of coffee. We didn't eat the breakfast that was offered so I can't offer any advice on that.

The TV was a little on the small side but the room was huge. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for BACK side of the hotel for a fabulous nature view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Apple Blossom Inn? Share your experiences!