“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lookout Lodge

You added Lookout Lodge to your Saves list
Lookout Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3098 E Van Buren, Highway 62 E, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Super friendly owners, very clean and wonderful surroundings. Bed was very comfortable and jacuzzi tub was awesome. It's not in the downtown area but downtown is just a few minutes away. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last year for our anniversary. This was our first time to Eureka Springs. The owners were exceptionally nice and helped us to our room and had great suggestions on what to do and where to go. I loved the Jacuzzi suite. It was cutely decorated and cozy and VERY quiet and secluded for us. We had no problems with anything and they were right there for any question we had. And thank God they suggested eating at Ermilio's. It was the best food ever!! I am waiting for this years anniversary, hoping to return for another stay!!

Room Tip: Any room you get will be CLEAN and tended to if anything is needed!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We've stayed here twice now. Once just for a place to crash, and we were so touched by this hotels class, cleanliness and wonderful staff, that we decided to marry/honeymoon here. The owner, such a lovely man, helped put the wedding together in the enclosed sun room! As a matter of fact, as our 1 year anniversary approaches, we're thinking of staying at The Lookout Lodge. Perfect for families and couples. And the private rooms with jacuzzi suites are just so comfortable I can't even begin to explain.

Room Tip: The units on the backside are the way to go (for couples, anyway).
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We took our 9 and 7 year old to Eureka Springs on a mini vacation. We loved Lookout Lodge.No complaints ! Awesome owners , wonderful cont breakfast. Loved it!! Extremely clean !!! Very comfortable beds .

• Stayed October 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very nice place to stay. I loved the wood floors in the rooms, no nasty carpet-ugg. Private adult floor was a nice touch and the hot tub was very enjoyable. My only wish is that it was easier to book a one night stay. I'm a two hour drive away and I would love to come for a weekend night out occasionally! Maybe the winter is easier to book???

Also, I really don't appreciate some of the tourism that the Eureka Chamber is inviting in to this community. It certainly has changed from the days when I was married here, and the Passion Play was going so strong. I like to enjoy the night life and let my hair down sometimes, but the vulgar, in your face things that are happening around this town are surely affecting tourism in a negative way and making it harder for businesses to deal with these challenges.

As far as a place to stay, it's nice to know that the Lookout Lodge is one of the cleanest places in town. The owners work really hard and I do appreciate all the effort they put in to their business.

Room Tip: Adult floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a great weekend, and enjoyed our stay at Lookout Lodge. It is in a very beautiful setting in Eureka Springs, close to everything, but quiet. The bed was great, and very comfortable. The furnishings were like a cabin, which I love! The hosts were very helpful with directions to various sights around town, and well as the best food and restuarants. We only stayed 1 night, as we had a short weekend, but we would definately love to stay longer. The next time we come to Eureka Springs, we would book this place, but call ahead, as they are a popular place. The only thing I'd say on the negative side is that the drapes don't keep out the light. But since I always take my eye blinders wherever I go, that was not a problem for me. We stayed on the 1st floor facing the road, and didn't hear a sound. I would definately recommend this place!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Maumelle, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed in many places in Eureka Springs over the years and Lookout Lodge is one of the best. Sonja and Robert were very helpful with recommendations and making sure we had all the info we needed. The room was immaculate! I've never seen a cleaner bathroom and the laminate flooring immediately gave you a sense of freshness and cleanliness. The pillows were big, fluffy, and plentiful; the bed was comfortable with a lovely quilt instead of one of those atrocious polyester "hotel/motel" covers. I also loved that all the windows could be opened allowing a nice fall breeze on the warm afternoons. The cleaning staff was also very friendly and we heard very little noise from the other guests. The lodge was right on the trolley lines so we could park our car and just enjoy Eureka. I also liked that the owners are environmentally concerned and provided green products in the rooms and recycling bins for the guests. I highly recommend Lookout Lodge and would happily stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a room directly across from the atrium - it helps block any highway noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Lookout Lodge? Share your experiences!