“A real Rose” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
You added Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
46 Hillside Avenue, PO Box 386, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #5 of 74 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Selmer
“A real Rose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We recently were blessed to spend a mini vacation at Angel of the Rose, after looking at several other B&B's, we were so fortunate to check out The Rose. The other homes were fairly nice but were modified homes, changed to accommodate guests, the Rose was built to be a B&B. The rooms were very spacious, with all the ammenities you might expect at a much higher priced hotel, food was excellent, exceptionally friendly host's -really made us feel at home. We highly recommend

Room Tip: You can check other facilities but The Rose will be hard to beat!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Muskogee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is our second time to stay here. It still looks brand new. It is on the edge of town, so it is quiet, but still only minutes from downtown. Everything looks and works great. You'll get a huge room with a huge bed, hot tub, large bathroom/shower, private balcony, cable TV, WIFI, snacks, drinks, breakfast, etc. There are 3 entrances, so it's easy to get in and out. This is for adults only, so the noise is nearly nonexistent. There is parking in the front and in the back, so that's not an issue. The innkeeper and her housekeeper are both extremely friendly. I really don't see you going wrong here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I had our wedding and a two night stay at the Angel at Rose Hall. We enjoyed our time very much and do not have one regret. All the details of the wedding were handled; all that was needed was my preference. Upon arrival we were excited to see how elegant the grounds were and even more pleased with the friendliness of the staff. The information given to us prior to arriving, regarding the policies of the place and all of the disclosures, was very helpful. The wedding went very smoothly, I was able to relax and enjoy my time. I was made to feel the center of attention by both my family and the staff at Angel at Rose Hall. Not once did I feel rushed, not once did I feel obligated to stop “being in the moment” and attend to any policy that my guest were breaking, and there was not one moment where I felt anything other than happiness. The minister selected to marry us was very sweet and well prepared, our flowers were beautiful, cake was delicious, and all the other accommodations were well appreciated. Our photographer had worked at the home many times and knew exactly how to direct us, all we had to do was smile. For a bride and groom who have decided to put more emphasis on their vows, commitment, and the time spent with each other rather than the details required of having a big wedding, this is the perfect place to get married at. In addition to getting married we had a 2 night stay. The room was gorgeous (to say the least), very comfortable, relaxing, working A/C, good water pressure, CLEAN, etc. The room had all the characteristics that a traveler would be interested in. Breakfast was served downstairs in the mornings and was very good. You could tell it was made from wholesome ingredients, which made for a nice change since we had been eating out a lot while being away from home. One last thing about Angel at Rose Hall that made an impression on me was how quiet it was. It was fully booked the weekend we stayed and there was one larger wedding, even so, not once did we hear anybody else. I’ve been many places and even live in a place where the owner has both verbally and in writing given their policy on noise, but not once have I been as impressed with an owner on how they implement their policy on noise. I read some of the complaints about Angel at Rose Hall prior to writing my review (just out of curiosity) and if I would have been at the bed and breakfast during the same time those guests were I would have been furious with the chaos they were creating. As Susan states in her responses to them, in her contract, and straight to you if you ask, she is a professional with a professional business, she’d like you to visit and enjoy if you’d like, but just like anything else in this world there are boundaries and expectations, just as we as guest expect the owner to uphold their end, she expects her guest to uphold theirs. For this, I am able to make a full and complete suggestion to anyone considering staying at the Angel at Rose Hall. If you visit you will be well taken care of, well informed, and if you are laid back and considerate of others you will be able to relax and have an experience that goes above and beyond what you have spent on it.

Holton, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I went to Eureka in April of 2012 to find a location for a destination wedding. We spent 3 days looking at so many beautiful places and meeting so many wonderful people in Eureka we thought we would never be able to find what we wanted. We are both outdoorsy people and so a garden wedding seemed perfect for us so we looked outside of town first and when nothing seemed to fit we decided to look in town. On our last day we went to the Angel and we instantly knew this was the place. We ended up doing an inside wedding because the house is just so beautiful and good thing we opted for that because our wedding day ended up being over 100 degrees. We were married on the 4th of August and everything was so peaceful and nobody had to worry about anything because Susan does an amazing job taking care of everything. This was my second marriage and my first wedding was nothing but worry and headache so this felt like a dream to me. Still does when I watch the video and think back on it. We had 20 guests with us and they all seemed to enjoy themselves as well. We opted to stay here for our honeymoon as well and the room was beautiful and clean and so quiet. Together we have 4 kids so the quiet isn't something we generally have to enjoy and it was really what we needed to unwind and enjoy each other as a newlywed couple. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice gettaway as a couple or a place to get married as well. Susan is just as sweet as can be and Bob makes a wonderful breakfast. You will have to be super hungry to eat it all. Hope this helps if you are looking for a wonderful place to stay you can't go wrong with the Angel at Rose Hall.

lawerence
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and wedding at the Angel at Rose Hall. We had such a great and memorable stay. Susan handled all the details, from cake, flowers and music, all as I had wanted. It was a small event only 50 of our closest family and friends,everyone was so impressed. We honeymoon there for a few nights, we had such a perfect time. Happy in Love .......

paridise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Cross country trip with my husband. We were traveling from Colorado to Texas for a family reunion. We decided to add a few extra days to the trip and stop in Eureka Springs. We love to stay in Bed and Breakfast when we travel, I found the Angel at Rose Hall in my AAA Guide Book, called and made the reservation. The owner Susan was very helpful and friendly, After arriving and touring the town my husband and I believe this is the nicest place to stay in town. The building is newer, but has the charm of a historic Bed and Breakfast. It is located in town,has on site parking which is great and is a short walk to shops. Our room was just perfect, very clean, elegant and spacious. The breakfasts and snacks were well prepared and very yummy. We found the owners friendly and helpful with travel tips. We had such a great time,we added and extra day to our stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Angel at Rose Hall is our favorite getaway. We held our wedding and reception at the Angel at Rose Hall 6 years ago. We have wonderful memories of our wedding and honeymoon stay. We love the accommodations, we have stayed in all of the rooms at this time, the full breakfasts and Bob's cooking. But most of all we just love Bob and Susan they worked so hard to make our wedding and each and every stay a memorable one. Full round of applause for the Angel at Rose Hall.

Room Tip: Try each of the rooms
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!