“The Perfect Wedding / Honeymoon Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
You added Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
46 Hillside Avenue, PO Box 386, Eureka Springs, AR 72632   |
Ranked #5 of 74 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
“The Perfect Wedding / Honeymoon Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

My husband and I were married at the Angel at Rose Hall 5 days ago. It was simply perfect! After we were engaged, we knew we wanted to be married in the lovely & quaint city of Eureka Springs but we didn't quite no where so we took a weekend and drove there to check out many different locations. Once we saw the Angel at Rose Hall we knew it was the place. It is Amazing! It is so beautiful and decorated perfectly. The Bed & Breakfast is a Victorian style that looks as if it were just built. Everything is spotlessly clean and luxurious. Our bedroom was huge with a fireplace and double jacuzzi. We had our own private balcony with even a porch swing. This place is unbelievable. Our hosts were Bob and Susan. Bob makes out of this world breakfasts every morning. Each couple has their own table so there's tons of privacy. Susan..., well this women is amazing! Her attention to detail is unmatched. She arranged everything from the wedding, flowers and the cake. All were perfect. When my mother called at the last minute and asked Susan to arrange for roses & chocolate covered strawberries to be sent to my room when I returned... I don't know how she did it, but she did it!
When it was time to leave, we'd wished we had booked a longer stay. We can't wait to return on our anniversay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Cordova, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

What a lovely time we had in Eureka Springs, we especially enjoyed Angel at Rose Hall. Susan & Bob are excellent inn keepers. Even though all the rooms are equally beautiful, I would recommend our room, The Angel Rose. I loved the stars on the ceiling that you can only see when you turn out the lights. From our balcony you can see the Christ of the Ozark statue just above the tree line. We will surely be back, hopefully soon! Donna & Vern.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

My new husband and I just returned from a romantic wedding and honeymoon at the Angel at Rose Hall. We purchased a wedding package that included our wedding and honeymoon. We found this place by searching the Internet, there were many choices, however after finally visiting Eureka Springs and the Angel at Rose Hall. I can happily say we selected the best place to stay. The town is filled with many older historic Bed and Breakfasts, that look nice from the photos that are available online, but were a bit disappointing once we actually viewed these places in person. The Angel at Rose Hall,Bob and Susan exceeded our expectations. They are both the nicest couple. Helpful yet respectful of our privacy. Our wedding was simple and elegant just what we wanted. Our families and friends who attended the wedding all seemed just as pleased. I even think my parents are planning a trip to this place as well. If you are searching for a place to hold your wedding and honeymoon I recommend the Angel at Rose Hall.Our wedding was , our stay in the Gabriel room was so relaxing and breakfast each morning was to die for. When we departed Bob and Susan seem more like family to us both then professional hosts. Love Rachael and Clint.

Room Tip: We loved the Gabriel
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

This B&B is fantastic! Susan and Bob, the owners, are helpful with anything you might need but not intrusive. Privacy with romance, all suites have private decks and 2 person jacuzzi tubs, snacks and drinks 24 hours, luxurious, comfortable beds, fireplaces, flat screen tv's, dvd library. Breakfast is great and so filling there's no need for lunch. I won't stay anywhere else whenever I get a chance to go to this lovely town. Check out their website and check into this great place.

Sheldon, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

My wife and I just got married at Angel at Rose Hall, it was the perfect place!! Our host Bob and Susan were incredible, it is a huge beautiful bed and breakfast. Its a big Victorian House with big flush radiant rooms. It is super clean and the perfect getaway. My wife and I will be going back every year for our annivesary. Thank you Bob and Susan, you were incredible :) and Bob can cook the most incredible breakfast!

Craig and LeAnn.

Castroville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

The Angel at Rose Hall was simply the best place we could have chosen to have our wedding. Susan is the most wonderful person in the world. She was absolutely perfect to work with in planning our wedding and her venue is fantastic!! She handled everything with such comfort and ease. Every detail was covered including the exact bouquet I wanted and the wedding cake. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding and stay. The rooms are exquisite and the hospitality unmatched. Each day, the breakfast was different and so so good. I can't say enough about the warmness of Susan and her B & B. We will certainly be included as two of the many who revisit this wonderful place to celebrate and make many more memories! Thank you Susan!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Ft Smith Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

My Husband and I were just married here and we had the most wonderful time and experience. Susan is the best she is so kind and really worked with us and went out of her way to make things great. Our room was amazing so comfortable and the breakfasts here are so awesome we will definitely be returning if your looking for a great B&B This is the place!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!