“Kind of Pricey but interesting.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Americas Most haunted Hotel offering nightly ghost tours with professional guides that ends with a small sceance in the hotel morgue. A thrilling experience
7 attraction reviews
“Kind of Pricey but interesting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went on the tour on Halloween night. Great time to visit the hotel. Lots of people dressed in costumes roaming around the hotel and streets around hotel. Although that did make it difficult to drive because the streets are so narrow. The ghost tour was very interesting and Major Tom did a great job. They encourage you to take lots of pics to see what you might catch, we had a lot of orbs in our pics at hotel. Whether there's anything to it or not, we didn't have these orbs in other pics of our trip. During the tour while he was telling us about a particular room a woman that was staying there came out of it and said she had actually been having some of the problems with electrical devices that he was telling us about. I really think they charge too much but it's very interesting, the Hotel itself is worth visiting even if you don't take the tour. Spooky old Hotel with Lots of History, who doesn't love that?!

Wichita Falls, Texas
16 attraction reviews
“Spooky and Entertaining Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

While visiting Eureka Springs with a friend, we stopped at the Crescent Hotel to take photographs, and their ghost tour was a last-minute addition to our itinerary.
Hotel staff were very helpful and accomodating in helping us get tickets. Reba, our ghost tour docent, was outstanding -- friendly, engaging and knowledgable. The morgue was a part of this tour as well.
As a lover of history and architecture, I enjoy going on ghost tours for the unique perspective and history on the area that is being discussed; you learn things that you just wouldn't discover otherwise. While I didn't encounter anything really unusual on this tour, I did fall in love with this beautiful and unique hotel and its gorgeous surroundings. In that sense, it truly is "haunting."
I plan on returning again.

Little Rock, Arkansas
9 attraction reviews
“Great tour guide!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Even if the tour wasn't as scarey as I wanted it to be, it was still nice to learn all the history about the Crescent Hotel. Our tour guide was fantastic!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
“I didn't enjoy this as much as I had before”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had taken the ghost tour years ago and loved it . So on this trip I brought my daughters . They were very excited . They have changed the tour a bit . There is a lot of history . But we were rushed from the very beginning . They start a tour every 30 mins , so a group is right behind yours . Our lady that was the tour guide at times seems frustrated and hurried and kept saying ( we need to step it up ) , a couple of people had asked a couple of basic questions , she almost seemed rude to them ,it was a large group and I don't think our group was very happy with this tour . You start on the 4 th floor and go to the balcony for a min , then you go floor to floor in the halls , and hear of other previous people that have had experiences , but you don't go into any of the rooms then you go to the morgue and where ghost hunters captured some footage . This was one of the biggest changes , they have done the rooms up and added props . To me it made it seem less of a actual ghost tour with props - (that would be a haunted house ), so sad to say , I won't recommend this tour

Stillwater, Oklahoma
20 attraction reviews
“Interesting history”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This wasn't scary for me. I don't think they were trying to scare people. More a history of the building, sad deaths, and unexplained happenings. I think it's a little over-priced, but was entertaining. I got home and looked at my pictures and had the grim reaper in one of them. I will post and you can decide fore yourself. I liked this better than Intrigue Theater which I found rather boring and left at intermission. I can not recommend it for any age group. However, this ghost tour had some kids in our group that seemed to be having a great time looking for spirits or ghosts. They did not appear to be frightened. So if your kids are up for a little haunted history avoid Intrigue Theater and do the Crescent Hotel ghost tour.