“Down home feel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Phoenix, Arizona
“Down home feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was our first time to Eureka Springs and I used the reviews to help find The Lodge. I was more than pleased. We timed it such that we arrived Monday, Labor Day evening. The crowds that were there that weekend had all left so we practically had the place to ourselves. We got a jacuzzi room. The room was decorated nice and they had champagne glasses in the room. Kim asked us if we needed ice for the champagne bucket and I said yes and that I could get it but they said they would do it and had it in the room before I could get there. They even had a candle in the room. Kim proceeded to tell us where to grab a bite to eat and a few places we should see in the short time we were going to be in town. If you like a comfortable, small town feel and owners/hosts who care about your stay, I would recommend The Lodge.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite we had and maybe the others are on the lower level in the back. If you are there...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Decatur, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had our family vacation the second week of July. Spent a few days in Branson and then came into Eureka Springs on our way home. We didn't have a room reserved and were able to find a room at The Lodge last minute with the help of TripAdvisor reviews! Paul and Kim were wonderful and helped us out with things in the are area that would be fun for our 3 and 7 year old. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Pool was clean and kids loved it. We had a wonderful stay and will most definitely be returning. Diner next door that Paul and Kim recommended was great and our server there, Virgil, was fun to talk to and very informative about the area. We had planned to just stay one night and head home, but decided to add on an extra day. We had a terrific stay while we were there. Can't say enough wonderful things about the place!

Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay in eureka at The Lodge. Nice rooms - extremely clean. Great pool - easy parking - on trolley route. Kim, the owner, and her husband were helpful and informative. We'll be back! Headed out to eat one night to Cafe Amour and that's another spot we will return to. The cafe next door has good food and Virgil is delightful - he's a hoot!

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

They let us leave our car parked at the hotel after our checkout time, as parking places in town were difficult to find on a Saturday. Trolley stop is in front of hotel. Coffee in lobby, ice machine, refrigerator in room.

• Stayed July 2013
imacsal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The owners were very interested in making sure all was good with us and our room. Very flexible and kind hosts. Best value priced room I found in Eureka Springs with a very nice clean pool. If you like fun, while in Eueka Springs you will want to see Intrigue Theater. Super fun show! : )

Room Tip: Rooms not facing street or those with door weather stripping suggested.
pkd4444, Owner at The Lodge, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you were pleased with your stay.
It was our pleasure to have you and your daughter as our guests here at the Lodge.
We also appreciate your suggestions for small improvements for the future. We actually have been discussing implementing one of your ideas very soon.
Thank you again, and hope youll come back for a visit when your travels bring you back to our wonderful city!

Paul and Kim/owners
Waco, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Inn was conveniently located near restaurants and The Great Passion Play. Expected a little more for the money. No breakfast and AC seemed to have issues. Owners were nice and provided suggestions. Inn is showing some wear . . . no baseboards and room needs to be reprinted. Overall, we had a good stay, but did not compare to our accommodations in Branson.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Horn Lake, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our trip started on a negative foot and Kim turned it completely around. We were to have a first floor room with 2 beds nonsmoking due to my dad's age. Well some how that room was given to someone else but as soon as I went to check in we realized that the room they were giving us was on the second floor. When I told I had an email from her she appologized and started trying to find something for us. She asked me if my dad could stay in a room by himself I told her I couldn't afford another room she quickly said no this is on me I'm the one that made the mistake. I offered to get the email and show it to her and she said no problem she believed me. I don't know the last time I had the service she provided. The rooms were clean and spacious we were on the street side and it was still very quite. I will stay there again anytime I am in the area again. Also if you are in the area make sure and go see the Great Passion Play it was wonderful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Lodge? Share your experiences!