“Ahhh” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 25 activities in Eureka Springs
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Eureka Springs, Arkansas Spa in Downtown Eureka Springs is the Serenity Day Spa. Located in the Ozark Mountains at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel, the Serenity Day Spa is more than a clinical hour. As guest of the spa you can look forward to an afternoon of relaxation enjoying our Sun Deck, Hot Tub, and receiving a soothing massage . Plan your vacation getaway and find the best deals at the Basin Park Hotel.
Tulsa, OK
4 attraction reviews
“Ahhh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Cures what ails you! Book a couple of treatments, and let the folks here treat you like royalty.

Visited October 2011

“No Communication”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011 via mobile

I was so excited to go to this spa. I am 8 months pregnant and knew after walking through the town for a couple days, a foot and ankle massage would be just what I needed. The weekend before I would be in Eureka Springs I made a reservation request on their website for the next Friday. It said I would receive a confirmation within 1 business day. Since I made the reservation on a Friday I waited until the next Tuesday and still had received no response. I sent an email requesting confirmation on Tuesday and again received no response. I would have called but I felt if they couldn't even respond to an email how good could their customer service possibly be. I never went so I cant say how their spa is, but I can say they don't put too much time in booking the place.

Collinsville,Ok
“absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

I was so impressed with the professionalism of this business, the people are gracious, kind, and amazing. They intuitively konw what you need, and the surroundings are beautiful. I have had massages all over the country, and this was an outstanding experience. I am going to go again !

Visited July 2011
Tyler, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Simply Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

My mom and I went on a Thursday. If you go on a weekday, you get 20% off spa services. She had a massage and I had a fruit facial. From the moment we got there until we left, we were pampered by everyone.

The receptionist (with a German? accent) was one of the friendliest people we've encountered. My mom had the hour long Swedish massage by a male massage therapist, didn't catch his name But she said it was one of the best massages she had ever had. She's had back and neck surgeries and he was very careful.

I had the fruit facial, again I didn't catch the facialist's name. But I enjoyed every minute of it, especially when she did some kind of treatment on my hands and feet. I'd go once a week if I could.

Visited June 2011
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Fabulous Girls' Weekend at the Serenity Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

I recently planned a bachelorette party/girls' weekend at the Basin Hotel in Eureka Springs and we enjoyed the wonderful spa. We had facials and hour massages, plus use of the private spa deck. The jacuzzi was FABULOUS! The hotel was "old", but very neat- history everywhere! I had not been to Eureka Springs in 11 years, so I was nervous about a girls' trip, but it was perfect. Everyone at the Serenity Spa was nice and the lady who helped me set it all up, Aggie, was amazing! She gave her honest opinion, made suggestions, called/emailed often and covered every detail. I highly recommend the spa and the hotel-- and if private deck sounds semi-fun, go for it! That was my favorite part . We ordered food and drinks from the Balcony restaurant and they brought it up to us and just relaxed. Great weekend!!!

Visited May 2011